Version 1.2 was shipped to Google Play and iOS App Store! The Google Play version should reach you in the next 24 hours, the iOS version should be reviewed by Apple within a week or so.
New wizard skills
It was time to do it!
A new blackmarket item, that gives the carrier the ability to bowl.
There is a new daily quest that can roll if you own it!
Plus, a top-secret hidden quest 🙂
I added a cap *duck*. Was suggested a lot of times, and I felt this is the only option to get this guy back in line with the other towers. Let’s see how this works out!
- Max adaption bonus: 10000%
- High boni are displayed shortended, for instance 1.3k%
Was really too powerful, time to re-adjust a little. Rest assured, I played a few games with the nerfed Scarecrow – it is still a very strong carry.
- Starts with 2 crows instead of 3.
- Gets 1 extra crow every 14 instead of 7 levels.
New bonus round ladder
A new bonus round ladder season has begun! Scores submitted with previous versions are no longer accepted.
- Fixed several item duplication bugs.
- Fixed an exploit that prevented the game from processing to the next round.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from completing multiple quests in one game.
- Fixed a bug with Bear Hunter, that caused the game to crash.