one Ring...

I have transmute my toilettepaper and get one of the two rings... So normaly they drop booth, so i only had one. Can the snd one drop alone? Is this System like you want?

Oh thatโ€™s a nice bug. I can totally imagine how that happened ๐Ÿ˜ and I feel with you Andy.

Thanks for reporting! Iโ€˜ve fixed it for next version, so that Wedding Rings cannot be gained from toilet paper. Right now the second wedding ring can drop after tp and it will drop the one you already got... If you equip the duped wedding ring the simulation will crash ๐Ÿ˜… So you will need to transmute the dupe and go on. @Kami exactly my thoughts when @Takatschun reported this first ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cheers Andy

Can a Note from the deffs or a branch of yggdrasil also drop? ^^

Good call! No, only dropable items can be obtained by tp.

Just for the lolz: transmuted the paper, got the ring. Did not transmuted and waited for the set. It appeared, that if you see card no. 1 of the set, it will have the ยฒ above.if you play the set and afterwards the second "false" card, the game crashes. But thanks to the nice game design, you can resume the game like Instantly (thanks buddy, I had a nice run on this =) ).

Awesome, thanks and glad you had blast on this :-)