The RoC season ends in a few more days! (Sunday, Jun 27, 2021, 8:00 PM) Version 2.3 is published to all App Stores and available for download! You can read about all upcoming adjustments here. Those become active as soon as the season ends. Especially Beacon of Hope should beef up the Light element a fair bit! Thanks for everyone playing this season. I hope you had a blast with the Eldritch cards! And of course all progress you made in season will carry over to standard. In case you plan purchasing a RoC supporter pack, this is your last chance. They’ll return to the Mazebert vault after the Rise of Cthulhu season ends. Thank you so much for your support!
This post will contain all balancing adjustments, after RoC season is over. I will update this post periodically as more and more changes get implemented. This will be the place where all changes are listed, be it from Discord or from other forum threads.
- Yggdrasil cannot be married ✅
- Impatience's Wrath does not give more attack speed as it should ✅
- Next wave triggers after at least 2 minutes to prevent stalling games ✅
- Slightly reduce Stonecutter's Temple damage bonus from 1% to 0.8% per tower ✅
- Add Nature-only bonus to Manitou ✅
- Add new unique light tower to buff the light element ✅
- Buff King Arthur to gain 1% damage per level ✅
- Reduce Eldritch Clam item chance to 25% (from 50%) ✅
- Reduce Eldritch Chainsaw damage per level to 0.6% (from 4%) ✅
- A maximum of 7 cards can be exchanged with other players ✅
- Rename difficulties (easy isn't easy and naming it like this enrages new players more than it should). I like the good old Normal, Nightmare, Hell - any better suggestions? ✅
- Balance Necronomicon with multiplayer games ✅
Bosses that usually haunt @TheMarine are sighted in lots of Mazebert games today! I'm still investigating what's going on. If you love fighting bosses, today seems to be the day. Until then, I'll be working on a fix, hopefully ready for tomorrow ;-) Currently the game crashes once you reach timelord, there's an incompatibility with bosses and his underlings. I've already written a fix, so please hang on to those games. With the next app update you'll be able to continue and submit them normally. Edit: Version 2.2.3 with a fix is available for Android and Windows.
I'm happy to announce that version 2.2.2 is ready to download for Android, iOS and Windows. This version is a small bugfix release.
- Scepter of Time can accelerate time up to 5x
- Workaround for text input with some Samsung keyboards
- Fix drop notifications with auto-transmute
Version 2.2.1 is ready to download for Android, iOS and Windows. This version is a quality of life release. To have a fair season, all balancing related changes will come with the end of RoC. There's one exception, Cthulhu received a buff to be worth playing compared to other Old Ones.
Today I hacked together a QoL improvement suggested by @florieger last year. There are now two notification bubbles:
- Grey shows drops of cards that dropped before
- Colored shows drops of cards that did not drop before