The last unicorn VS a Hologram

My unicorne died 1 rund after i place it. There was no creep, only a hologram and my unicorne died and give me the unicorne tires. Should it work like this?

Your hologram summons a creep every round, even though it only has 1 hp it still counts and may kill your unicorn. Just make sure not to place a training hologram next to it.

Did the hologram survive? But I would argue that this behavior is unwanted.

It say only that a creep with 1 healts is summend, not that this is the Maximum healts. It also could be 1/1.000.000 :p PS:i dont low if it survived, i was schockt that my unicorn died :.(

Haha, no it spawns with 1/1 health, so the 20% doesn't kill it. Actually some players use this feature to 'farm' the Unicorn once it reached level 99. I think it is not a bug, but it sure is surprising the first time it happens. If you have any ideas to improve the situation, please hit me :-)

I have a couple ideas. 1. Make the unicorn death chance trigger when a creep leaves its area of attack. To preserve the option of farming the unicorn, make halogram creeps dissipate after 10-30 seconds, which would leave the unicorn's area. 2. Round up the damage to the nearest integer. But this eliminates the hologram farming option. However, you could always give the unicorn an active effect that slaughters the animal for it's natural resources.

Like i said before you can give the holograms 1 livepoint but in max the live that the original have. Or you could set the Status of the holograms to flying one.

Алекс

1. Make the unicorn death chance trigger when a creep leaves its area of attack. Please don't, or we would lose the chance of triggering the unicorn twice for the same creep when you place it in a good spot You could try to trigger the effect with the creep movement instead

I don't see how that would be the case. I just said death chance, not the 20% damage. If your unicorn covers 2 sections of the path, it currently works like this: 1. Creep enters range, gets hurt 20% and unicorn has a chance to die. 2. Creep exits range. 3. Creep enters range, gets hurt 20% and unicorn has a chance to die. 4. Creep exits range. My proposal is: 1. Creep enters range, gets hurt 20%. 2. Creep exits range and unicorn has a chance to die. 3. Creep enters range, gets hurt 20%. 4. Creep exits range and unicorn has a chance to die.

Or you could write an exception for creep summoned by hologram?

As long as unicorn gets no self destruct button, the hologram kill is quite useful. If he gets the trigger I am certainly in favor for ignoring holograms

whats about killing unicorn by dungeon door?

You’ll l probably lose quite some life till it dies. My unicorn normally is at the end out of carry range

You could avoid unicornkill from hologram while wearing helm of hades. It wont die thiswise

Is that still the case. I heard that was going to be disabled post-DoL