Tinker with ying/yang ring

Tinker did not gain any luck bonus when drinking potions on my carry with yin/yang rings used. I did drink at least 20 yellow potions, but the luck bonus on tinker did not increase.

Hi Zap, do you have a replay where this happened? I've written a small unit test and could not reproduce it.
@Test
void rarePotions() {
    whenPotionIsConsumed(otherTower, PotionType.RareSpeed);

assertThat(tinker.getLuck()).isEqualTo(1.0659999f);
}
Maybe the two towers were not married yet? Cheers Andy

Replay: https://mazebert.com/g/c7b30dd8-4463-4d10-b4fe-7e3807508cea-35446/ After wave 175 I build tinker and marry it to my carry. Not sure when I drink the potions. Maybe the bonus was just to small to see.

Thanks, I will check it out! Edit: I looked into it - Tinker gained +5% luck in the end from the shared potions.

Hi Zap, sorry, I was really confused yesterday. My test had a bug in it, I was actually drinking the potions on the tinker, not on the other tower. Now with the proper test setup I reproduced your finding easily. I looked a bit closer into the wedding ring code today. And if you read the description, it does everything as it should: Whenever the carrier of this ring drinks a potion, the carrier of the other ring receives the effect of that potion, too. I remember that I had to prevent the other tower from drinking, otherwise (with Yggdrasil), you could end up in drinking events bubbling up to insane numbers.

So drinking the potions on tinker and have the carry get the effect through the rings is the easy solution for this. I was just reproducing the 'bug' and noticed that tinker has a base 5% luck bonus that never increased.

Yeah let tinker drink will work 👍