Let's get this forum bumping again

I used to be super active in this game under the old alias "Leotardis" and I would like to take the initiative and get this forum active again. So if you would, reply with interesting tower combinations, strats, and other gameplay things to get the ball rolling.

Also, here is a line chat group for active discussion of the game and what not. https://line.me/R/ti/g/_PHnz64S37

Heya Leotardis, good to hear from you! I'm gonna make a start.. While porting the game I'm doing some cleanup here and there and write unit tests for all the nitty, gritty details. This way I found some problems with the existing game.
  • Frog poison was doing less than the promised 100% dot
  • Kills from frog dot did not drop cards
  • Huli's aura says all femal towers in range, but did not scale with range changing items
  • Balu's cuddle did not scale with attack speed modifier
That's it so far, next up will be metropolis towers! Ahh, one more thing I've changed.. There is no longer a technical distinction between attack / multishot ability. It's the same ability with the amount of targets being an adjustable number. This means in theory there could be an item with + number of targets now. Cheers Andy