Little changes in this version?

Especially i wonder about nerfed towers or items Swiped up level up potion used to be level5 increase now its 1?? Splash axe used to decrease 1range on 3range towers now -2range? Scareface range changed to 2? And I hope Manitou range is affected by Helm of Hades i mean MC effect And last, Knusperhexe amor effect range can be extended by the helmet?

And when I was selecting item I killed horseman and when Elixir choose window was poped up there was a bug I couldnt touch so after I restarted the game I couldnt get that again

Heya! Swiped up level up potion used to be level5 increase now its 1?? Probably screwed this up, will check and adjust for the next update Splash axe used to decrease 1range on 3range towers now -2range? If so, unintentional.. Will check it out! Scareface range changed to 2? Yes. I felt it fits much better to the theme of the card. And I hope Manitou range is affected by Helm of Hades i mean MC effect Yeah, it should be. Same for Knusperhexe! When I was selecting item I killed horseman and when Elixir choose window was poped up there was a bug I couldnt touch so after I restarted the game I couldnt get that again Thanks for reporting! Added to my to-fix list! Cheers Andy

Me again! I did some coding this morning. I've adjusted the experienced dust to grant +5 levels again, my bad! Also, the messerschmidt's range was a display issue. When displaying the range tiles I simply casted the resulting range to an int. So, 3 range, minus 40% results in 1.8 range, which was simply casted to 1. Only for displaying the tiles though, all simulation logic worked as expected, since there I work with the exact 1.8 range. I've adjusted the range display to round the resulting range. I also ran into the element research problem and fixed it :-)