Quick questions...

About levels; for the purposes of scaling, do cards technically "start" at level 0, gaining a level on placement, with a Max level of 99? I ask as having 99 levels with a 1.6% scaling per level is... A lil obtuse for head scaling on the fly. I mean, I could just multiply by 100 and remove 1.6, getting 158.4 or something. I guess my game literacy has me supposing that a game involving "exposed" numbers would work with the player. So a core mechanic requiring several steps seems... Well, is rather jump to the conclusion that I'm the one who doesn't understand. The second question is in regards to potions and how they are kept track of in game. With the wording, "base increase +increase based on level" the first thing if think is, "so I did save these for once my tower is level 99". However, it could easily be interpreted as an active, changing number that updates as you gain levels; they both use the same wording. My guess is that they DO update, because they may be treated as items the get shunted into a tower's invisible inventory. You know, the same place that Mr. Iron jams aloo those items. (He secretly just throws them in the Herb Witch's pot and drinks them) The reason I ask about potions is because it would be far less risky if it was played in the invisible inventory. That'd mean you could just chug potions asap, and not worry about leaking a few creeps and loosing a few more potions in the early game. Vs just saving them for level 99. I do wonder about this....

Yes, potion stats adapt when towers level up, so you do not need to save them for later to have a better impact.