Release date for next version

It is done! All features are ported, the simulation is running stable, last balancing changes are completed. The next version will be released this Friday evening, at around 20:00 CET. My biggest concern has been the iOS app, but the current version is back on the app store and the new version is already approved by Apple and waits to be released! There are a few things that are going to happen in the next days:
  • The 1.4 bonus round ladder will finally be archived and no bonus round scores can be submitted anymore for 1.4
  • The black market rotation will be updated - with the new version there will be two new black market items available to obtain and two old items will be removed from the black market
  • On Friday, your collected experience during the beta will be transferred to your production accounts
  • On Friday, all accounts created during the beta will be moved over to production
A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who played the beta. Without your feedback the new version wouldn't have been possible. There've been countless bugs and gotchas you discovered with the new simulation code (and the multiplayer networking) that wouldn't be fixed by now without your help. I'm super excited for this release. When I started Mazebert, even in my wildest dreams I wouldn't have thought about multiplayer being possible one day. See you this weekend, happy building!