Version 1.5.6 Alpha

There is a new alpha release to try: Android: Download MazebertTD-1.5.6.apk (~30 Mb) Windows: Download MazebertTD-1.5.6-win64.zip (~85 Mb) New stuff:
  • All Quests are ported (this took longer than expected!)
  • New daily quest: Friends with Benefits
  • Lots of bugfixes & balancing adjustments
Hint: If you're looking for fellow players to play a coop match with, please check out the Discord Server. Thanks SnoreFox for letting us on your Discord!

I like the new quest!

Long press for drink stack of potion doesn't work on my androd phone. maybe a bug?

Heya, there's currently a weird display issue that occurs from time to time when drinking potions. Maybe this is the bug you ran into. Does it update correctly when you close and reopen the potions deck? I hope I can track down and fix this bug soon. Thanks for reporting!

Reopen potions deck doesn't work and there's no any message when long press the drink button, even in new game. By the way, long press is working fine in 1.4.1 version on the same phone.

I'm rewriting the whole game from scratch and just found out that I haven't ported the drink all button in version 1.5.6 yet. It's available in the latest release, 1.5.7. Sorry for the confusion.