Version 1.5.9 Alpha

This is a another small bugfix release - fixing the integer progress overflow with the American Dream quest. Android: Download MazebertTD-1.5.9.apk (~30 Mb) Windows: Download MazebertTD-1.5.9-win64.zip (~85 Mb) There's also a new daily quest that can roll starting with this version (thanks plink for the great suggestion):

Hello Andy First, I will clarify some doubts: -When you reach round 500, you will get a title of Balu and Manitou (from now on all purple cards will not come out) -Along for the Legendary cards (I only left the forging creates and the door dungeon) (Check that the probalities are fine when they reach 800 in the probality of product and quality only came out of low level) Second, I will tell you about certain occurrences of a rounds: -When the monsters comes out of the door and kill him after winning the round ... sometimes he gets stuck but with time running. and I have to give it to next. -The frozen set. it does not work more than once to invoke the frozen demon. - When I transmute Card of gold items, do not convert the potions, the same with the blue potions, they do not become gold potions. (It seems an error with the gold potions) - the dry set. It is not working for me. Thank you for your effort.

Heya, sorry, can you elaborate a bit more on your first points? - I've observed this too - sometimes I had to press next wave since the game was kind of "stuck". - The frozen set is actually designed to work like this, the demon card is summoned in exchange for the equipped set items - This transmuting problem should be fixed in the next version - what exacltly is not working with this set? I've tried it a few times already and it worked out as advertised. Cheers Andy

"-When you reach round 500, you will get a title of Balu and Manitou (from now on all purple cards will not come out)" -> I only got 2 legendary towers cards. in several stays of 500 rounds. The chance of the cards. I almost do not get legendary. I thought that in a stay of 500 rounds should leave almost all the legendary cards. and I only got 2 or 3. Example: I played a hand alone with nature of 500 rounds. Only Manitou and Balu came out (Yggdrasil and Ganesha did not come out). And in the item cards only Dugeon Door came out. Is the new mechanic? (Nothing else! 500 rounds, only with Manitou, Balu and Dugeon Door.) In another instance of 500 rounds only the Mummy Bandages came out. It seems that the probilities of the legendary were in super difficult mode so that only you get 2 to 4 per instance. (There are 500 rounds, only with Mummy Bandages). These are the adjustments you made? To mentally prepare to change game mode. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "- The frozen set is actually designed to work like this, the demon card is summoned in exchange for the equipped set items" -> I tried to invoke twice, but it only worked once. The second time lasted 3 minutes and was not invoked.

Yeah, I nerfed the drop chances quite a bit. The idea was that you shouldn't get every card in every game, to make it a bit more interesting. But honestly I didn't think that the 500 waves games would be affected this badly (given the insane amount of waves...) Will look into that one more time. So you put a complete frozen set a second time in a tower, and it did not trigger, despite the set being complete and the tower killing something?

Yes