cultists dungeon door

a prophecy, unique "influence of the old ones" "killing 300 goblins, will peovide cultists dungeon door" (replacing the usual door, with a greener one) ---------------- in my opnion, it would be nice to slightly increase the chances to get the cultist items. making the skins slightly greener, and adding all cultist items to droptable. this way it wouldnt generate more, but only differen 300 kills sounds to be a nice number on the first look. in case you are very lucky and gets the dungeon door on R49 and able to operate it on full luck from beginning, it would be fullfilled ~R375 (ignoring acolytes,lucien and jack), also it costs one of valedas precious item slots. ------------------------- or maybe a rare (yellow) "the next goblin becomes a cultist goblin" (not as funny as the 1. ); -------------------------

U can ez drop all cultists items via filling all the empty slots of towers on the map with cultists' items, and then when U just transmute all of the cultists' items cause U don't need anymore to spawn cultists, because U need to collect all other purple and orange items from another drop scope. Or I don't understand smt? xD

"U can ez drop all cultists items via filling all the empty slots ..." in my opinion its not that easy. often enough games end without a single legendary eldritch item. even if you get a lucky necronomicon R70, its way not sure to get the others. (+1k itemchance on R120. absulute priority to eqip eldritch items. 500 rounds) ie. you need something like 104 rifles to get the max spawnchance (which dont garantee the items), bloodmoor has 102 itemslots availible. while cultist drop regular stuff, regular creeps dont drop eldritch stuff. im used to have all regular unique/legendary items by ~R430, it feels kinda wrong if none eldritch dropped. with the prophecy, it would get very likely to get the items during bonusrounds.

I got, hm strange, as I remember I'm always getting all of the eldritch legs I have, but I only have 3 of them unlocked. Mb I just get lucky. Last 3 games I had 3 of 3 for sure. Your last 3 games? Guess I need bigger sample )