(DARK) Shiva the Dark Destroyer (And summoning Cards)

The idea here is that you need to have 1 each of the associated rarity cards, level them to a minimum level requirement and then they evaporate (triggered by user, or not) while creating a unique tower card in your deck. I am looking at this as an end-game card. the trick here is getting at least 4 cards viable. 3 will disappear and the forth presumably will be where you place your unique. Ideally the unique should be just worth it so not to make this build the default. on the other hand, it the unique should actually be worth it. That being said, here is what I am thinking: 1 x Common Mt. Kaliasa (Abode) Effect: Mass slow This would be more of a support tower to help with mass and mass challenge waves. Damage would be weak but maybe give a bonus to flying targets (Since it is a mountain after all). 1 x Uncommon Trishula (Trident) Effect: Triple damage to bosses? 1 x Rare Nandi (Bull Mount) Effect: I am thinking very very slow, but very powerful, maybe with a stun or splash damage 1 x Unique Shiva the Dark Destroyer Effect: 100% splash damage, Slow, triple damage to bosses. That is about all I have at the moment. I have no actual stats listed because they would depend on the actual abilities of each card to maintain balance. I would love feedback and help developing this idea if there is any interest.

Actually, I like this idea ^^)

Well thank you. It had been pretty silent for a while, I was beginning to think maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. And the Shiva thing can stay or go, I was just looking for a theme to roll with. Side note, these are all meant to be "Dark" cards.