God of Death ,

A rare tower card that would have the ( i hope scaling with level) passive , to instantly kill a creep under a certain amount of Health , lets say under 5% for lvl 1 ? or is it too much ?

Hello, its me, Ontrose, crusher of dreams and ideas ;) Okay, maybe you should give some more informations about your idea? -Does that effect scale with level or towerstats? If yes, HOW? -Is it an on hit property or an aura? If its an aura, what range, what intervall etc -Which Race? -Which rarity? etcetc ^^ This thing cant even be "judged" properly, since just about 99% of the informations are missing =) feel free to add it

Okie so i about the 'scaling with level' i said hopefully , meaning that i do not know what will the impact on the game be , it could be like the beaver , if it scaled with levels it might get too strong ... as for race i would suggest it to be in the 'nature' deck , hence there aren't much yellow 'nature' cards i believe , but as for the ability i think it fits more in to the 'darkness' and since in my opinion the cards ability is quite strong , i think it should be yellow ( i kind of mentioned it above without noticing lol) its not aura , more like a single tower passive. As for scaling with level ... believe it should be capped if it does actually scale ... if a creep is under lets say , 33%HP it would get one shot ... but isnt that a bit too much ? or for a level 99 tower its good ? i have no idea.

Mhhm, to be honest with you, i dont really see the point. We have to look how this TD works. Normally the 5% mark does not mean anything. Until very late in the bonus rounds, you will most likely isntant kill everything or at least in bigger steps like 20%+ per hit. On the other hand it would steal many kills, so it cannot really be used since you lose stacks (Ripper,Seelenreißer) for such builds. Then you would have to consider, does it work on bosses or challange enemys? If no.... well then the last straw of hope is gone. I personally dont like the idea of this ability, just due to the fact that it seems quite useless and probably contraproductive for me.