[Item Set Idea] Horsemen

I love the idea of item sets; they force you to use them to get the extra stats, meaning you have to trade your items in an out making more active gameplay. This is my item set idea: ========================= Set Item 1 – Common (White Gem) Name: Pestilence's Bow Description: ... he bent his bow to spread pestilence abroad. At his back swung the brass quiver filled with poisoned arrows, containing the germs of all diseases... SKILL: Smother The carrier of this item deals 10% of its damage as poison damage over 3 seconds to an attacked creep. SET EFFECT: Harbinger The armour of creeps in 1 range is reduced by 5 (2 set items) Kill a creep and wear this set for a minute, to sacrifice the set to drop Revelation (4 set items) ========================= Set Item 2 – Uncommon (Blue Gem) Name: War's Sword Description: ... he was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him... SKILL: Bloodlust For every attack the tower produces, it gains + 1% attack speed. This effect stacks and resets after 3 seconds without attacking. SET EFFECT: Harbinger The armour of creeps in 1 range is reduced by 5 (2 set items) Kill a creep and wear this set for a minute, to sacrifice the set to drop Revelation (4 set items) ========================= Set Item 3 – Rare (Yellow Gem) Name: Famine's Scales Description: ... and with his scales he did so deny those the delights of fullfilment... SKILL: Starve Removes 20% damage from surrounding towers of 2 fields, and gains 20% x number of towers effected in damage. SET EFFECT: Harbinger The armour of creeps in 1 range is reduced by 5 (2 set items) Kill a creep and wear this set for a minute, to sacrifice the set to drop Revelation (4 set items) ========================= Set Item 4 – Unique (Purple Gem) Name: Death's Scythe Description: ... even on this field of slaughter there seemed no sating the ravenous harvest of the reaper... SKILL: Smite 2.5% chance on attack to instantly vanquish a creep. Bosses can't be killed, but are slowed with fear for 1s. SET EFFECT: Harbinger The armour of creeps in 1 range is reduced by 5 (2 set items) Kill a creep and wear this set for a minute, to sacrifice the set to drop Revelation (4 set items) ========================= Set Item 5 (Combined Item) – Unique (Purple Gem) Name: Revelation Description: My soul is full of whispered song; My blindness is my sight; The shadows that I feared so long Are all alive with light. SKILL: Last Judgement Strike fear into the hearts of all creeps, causing them to flee in panic, increasing their movement speed by 25% and lowering their armour by 50% in 3 fields. ========================= Hope you like it! :) The individual items probably need some sort of balancing, but the that's the general idea of the item set and the subsequent combined support item. Yes, you'd need to combine a purple item to make another purple item, which is why I think purple items/towers/potions should drop more than once ^^ - jhoijhoi (edited for formatting)

lovely set. love the descriptions.

^^ Glad you like them.

interesting. but i feel that Revelation should be stronger instead of just lowering their amour. Demoralize all creeps in 3 range causing them to move slower(25%) and reduce amour(50%).

I think slowing the movement speed would make the item way too strong. The other items probably need some sort of balancing. Thoughts?

I really like the set and the descriptioins! :P I do not like the fact you havae to sacrifice Death's Scythe, I like its effect. That's me tho. Anyway, purple items are unique, it makes sense for them to drop just one time, that's why they're purple! ^^ I like the idea. +1 for me.