Legendary Metropolis and Light Towers

Since we have a Legendary Darkness and a Legendary Nature card, shouldn't we also have a Legendary for the othet two factions? They seem to have a certain weakness (Both have a certain amount of risk to use, since Kiwi needs to hatch first, and the Demon leaves you with 1% HP) in exchange for a powerful ability (Kiwi AoE and Demon's Blade). Both towers seem geared towards creating a carry, so it might be interesting to have a Legendary support as well. Of course, I'd like to have my suggestions considered, but as long as the other factions get their own Legendary, it would be really nice. Suggestion #1 Omnissiah(Warhammer 40k Reference) Faction: Metropolis Rarity: Legendary Type: Tower Abilities: > All towers in range gain -75% Experience > Increase max tower level by 30 Suggestion #2 Hephaestus Faction: Metropolis Rarity: Legendary Type: Tower Abilities: > At the start of each wave, increase the base damage of a random tower in range by 2 and reduce their crit damage by 5(I don't know what numbere and stats would be balanced) Suggestion #3 Time Machine Faction: Metropolis Rarity: Legendary Type: Tower Abilities: > Whenever this tower kills a creep, reduce this tower's (stat) by 'x'. > For each creep killed, increase damage mdofier against Vir by 'y'. Suggestion #4 The Hero Faction: Light Rarity: Legendary Type: Tower Abilities: > Gains no gold from kills. > Gains x (stat) at the start of each fully cleared wave. Suggestion #5 Divine Light Faction: Light Rarity: Legendary Type: Tower Abilities: > Has % chance to convert a creep on hit. > Converted creeps have +50% movespeed. > For each milestone x of converted creeps killed by Divine Light, gain a bonus. 100 Creeps = +(multicrit, range, or some other stat?) 500 Creeps = (some variant of the above) 1,000 Creeps = (multihit or multiluck?) 10,000 Creeps = Divine Blade item(Idk what stats to give)