Lucky items

Tower - Leprechaun: the same as Herb witch or irish pub but with luck, maybe 10-20% luck boost in 1-2 range and a small increase per lvl Item - Four-Leaf Clover: increase luck by 30% for a random tower every 30 seconds, luck lasts 10-15 sec. Item - Gold pot: +1% interest, every 5th wave(or tower lvl) interest is rased by 0.05-0.1% maybe even lower? Epic Item - Witch's gourmet knife(either can only be equipped by witches or can only be equipped by female or evil?) i was thinking this as a special equipment for knusper, maybe the same thing as the pants only 30% starterluck instead of 20,and a speedboost by say 40%? note: special design by Gordon Ramsay

I like the first three (Though I'd say just a straight 1% bonus, no addition per-wave). The last one I'm nervous about, as Knuperhexe is already fantastic, catering to her even more seems a touch imbalanced.

Tower – Leprechaun: the same as Herb witch or irish pub but with luck, maybe 10-20% luck boost in 1-2 range and a small increase per lvl
Could be very helpful but which deck will it belong to? Darkness? ;) :D
Item – Four-Leaf Clover: increase luck by 30% for a random tower every 30 seconds, luck lasts 10-15 sec.
Like it. Which range? Whole map?
Item – Gold pot: +1% interest, every 5th wave(or tower lvl) interest is rased by 0.05-0.1% maybe even lower?
Not sure about this. Give it 20 times to mr iron, place some money bins and your gold will raise immensely...
Epic Item – Witch’s gourmet knife(either can only be equipped by witches or can only be equipped by female or evil?) i was thinking this as a special equipment for knusper, maybe the same thing as the pants only 30% starterluck instead of 20,and a speedboost by say 40%? note: special design by Gordon Ramsay
Helpful, sure. But I think i would transmute it (for +1 MC/ 20% life/luck) after I gave it to abyss in combination with a painting of solea for reaching lvl99 faster. Or even keep it on abyss.

Romeo, it would not give a superboost i think? only 10% extra luck and some speed for those 200 wave games where impatience set can't give so much speed as in a 500 wave game, and in a 500 wave game then 40% speed is not so much compared to impatience Noin, i thought Leprechaun would either be a part of nature deck or if the light deck is still on the table four leaf clover would have whole map as range yes but random tower affected the gold pot would be a blue item so it would not give anything as a card dust as you would swipe it as soon as you get to bonus rounds, but i thought of it as a one of a kind item so it will only drop once it would depend on who can equip the knife, if its only female then abyss would not be able to use it, but if it was evil based it could yes, maybe even make it a dark item drop(15% exp to forge) if it was after alignment? thought maybe a cool thing to make the 4clover and gold pot a set? lucky set with some bonus? maybe 10% luck in 1 range of the tower would be nice as this would give you a reason to equip it on manitou(never know what to equipp manitou with as it is a useless tower except for the +2 MC, and it would solve the Mr. Iron eating issue =)

Leprechaun would either be a part of nature deck or if the light deck is still on the table
As a nature tower its a nice buff for beaver and holgar. Sounds good.
four leaf clover would have whole map as range yes but random tower affected
Then it would be nice to have a little four leaf clover on that tower who gained the temp buff.
the gold pot would be a blue item so it would not give anything as a card dust as you would swipe it as soon as you get to bonus rounds, but i thought of it as a one of a kind item so it will only drop once
An uncommon single drop? Thats really special :D
thought maybe a cool thing to make the 4clover and gold pot a set?
So both as single uncommon drops? Or would it drop more than once as a set? Or making one/ both epic+?
it would depend on who can equip the knife, if its only female then abyss would not be able to use it, but if it was evil based it could yes, maybe even make it a dark item drop(15% exp to forge) if it was after alignment?
As a female only I would give it to a jilly. Knusperhexe gets speed with help of mr iron, 3 Lucky pants (or 2 Lucky and unlucky if I had them already) and 2 withered when playing with 3 decks. OR some great speed pots (~30) through marriage, 3 Lucky pants (or 2 Lucky and the unlucky if I had them already) and 2 withered when playing with Darkness only. If it's a DF item then I would love it. abyss is hungry for luck :D

good idea on the 4clover! ok i haven't really thought the gold pot rarity through really ;) haha but maybe as you say to make them both epic? i dunno it was just a flash idea so i might not have thought it through thoroughly =) nothing is set in stone so if you have some nice soulutions on it it would be great =) but to be honest i don't know if the 4clover and pot is good enough to be epic even if it is a set? as many might just swipe them if they are too bad? yeah it would be cool if it was a DF item =) but maybe name it something like the "Butcher's Cleaver" instead? From the butcher you meet in Diablo 1 ;) only thing that will not fit is that butchers cleaver in diablo gives like 20 strength and not anything with luck or speed, but it would fit the theme as a "cursed" weapon got another idea instead of the knife, if you made a potion with the same stats(maybe 20% luck instead of 30% as the item, or it would be the same as lucky potion) and name it Witch's child-stew or Witch's child elixir? and as a twist it is a DF potion =) just playing with ideas so feel free to do so aswell!