Metro tower: CEO's Infant

Name: CEO's Infant CEO's teenage son Rarity: Unique Cost: 1000 + 50% current funds Attack: Fal Damage: 10-20 Range: 3 Cooldown: 1s Element: Metro Gender: Male (nod towards gender inequality in the workplace) Item level: 18 Learned ineptitude designed to be propelled to greatness on the hard work of others. Nepotism Effective level: 3*5*[common/uncommon tower count] - [CEO's Infant level] Daddy's toys Shoots laser beams at creeps in range when another tower points them out. Inconsequential Counts as Uncommon for transmutation purposes. Edit: Added item level. Letting the tower drop early will help it be helpful. The cost and use might need to be tweaked: with the high cost, a player would need to save for the tower, but it gets stronger the more towers are built, so it might be unusable without some tweaks to the cost, item level, etc. Updated the name to be more reasonable. Updated scaling from other towers. Discussion for each ability: Nepotism The idea is for this tower to start strong, but get worse as it gains xp. This tower is full of entitlement and no potential or passion for crushing creeps. Maybe this could be a carry tower if combined with dark forge items? Daddy's toys When another tower attacks, the teenager is reminded that he can help. I don't know what is easiest to code, but I could see this working in 3 ways. Each could be adjusted so it is only common and uncommon towers that help. 1) teenager doesn't attack unless creep is within 1 range of a tower 2) teenager doesn't attack unless creep is within attack range of another tower 3) teenager doesn't attack except for immediately following another tower attack. I like option 3 the best. Inconsequential It wouldn't be balanced for this to act as a source of early card dust.