my darkness tower suggestions

Ghost Orb Yellow card Damage: 10-20 range: 3 attck speed: 2 sex:unknown Abilities: Orb attack- every 10sec it generates a lesser orb, sending it out along with its attack dealing 40% (+0.7% per tower level) of the Ghost orb’s damage. Each additional 100% attack speed reduces its cooldown by 1sec (with the lowest at 3sec) Torment- there is a 5%chance that it generate 2 lesser orbs. -------------- Black Priest Uncommon damage:11-11 range: 5 attack speed:3-3.5 male ***stats can be subjected to rebalncing if warranted. Abilities: Resolve- when attacking a creep it places a curse. If it dies within 4 sec the curse causes it to explode 1.5sec after it dies dealing the 50%(+.5% per tower level) of the priest’s damage (10% crit chance +0.1% per tower level). If the Priest lands the killing blow on a cursed creep, there is an additional 20% explosion damage. Creeps passing through the corpse gets its armor reduced by 7% and takes 4% additional damage. Each corpse last for 7seconds after it dies. Armor and dmg amplification stacks as to how many corpse it passes through and the debuff last for 5seconds. Passing through a corpse refreshes the debuff. *the skill’s Crit chance is not affected by luck and items nor of the tower’s crit chance. But affected by crit damage. ***creeps has to be cursed first before triggering the additional 20% explosion damage a killing blow. Meaning it has to land an initial attack before it is able to trigger. And it is independent from other Priest's curse meaning it will not trigger if the initial attack was done by another priest. --------------- Playful Spirit What I have in mind is that this tower takes control of an existing tower (what i refer below as host. This is kinda like a parasite) and cannot be built on an empty tile on its own. So when you click on an existing tower, instead of replacing it, this tower takes control of it. Darkness Unique. 6000 G. damage:n/a Range: n/a Attack speed:n/a Abilities: Possession: the Playful Spirit enters a host and takes control and enhances the tower: +100% attack speed. +50% DMG (+1% per tower level); +80% CD (+2% per tower level); 10% CC(+0.5% per tower level); 20%luck (+0.1% per tower level) Boredom outburst- every 15 sec there is a 50%chance that the Playful Spirit get bored and goes hyper active mode attacking at maximum speed and gaining 40 armor reduction (+1% per tower level) for 5attacks (+1 attack every 15 levels). It then gets exhausted and unable to attack for 2 sec and afterwards is slowed for 350% and has 30%chance of missing during attacks for 4sec. Towers within 1 range are disturbed and unable to concentrate, decreasing attack speed by 50% and a 40%chance to miss on attacks during the duration of this effect (Maybe 7sec). -------- This idea just came to me while i was playing and noticed my unused golds which was over 10M (besides the 25M i used for the Horadic cube). Pub of Alchemy Description: If you got the golds, we got the pots. Wanna know what those pots are made of? Step inside the doors of alchemy. Gender:n/a Dmg:8-12 Range:1 Attk spd:3.5 Armor type:you decide Card tier: unique ***stats can be subjected to balancing if warranted. Tower abilities: 1st ability: Gathering ingredients- If a creep stays for 7secs within its range, it is captured and imprisoned to be utilized as the key ingredients for creating potions. Thats what makes ‘em potions so potent. Imprisons upto 15creeps max. ***duration and creep stack can be adjusted if warranted. 2nd ability: Lets get cookin’- with 500,000 gold and 15 creeps, it cooks up a random yellow potion. Bottoms up! ***gold cost can be readjusted if warranted. ***what i was thinking when i came up with this idea: 1.it could open up possibilities for other tower synergies and combo. Perhaps like pairing witmh Beavers or Elvis to name a few. 2.at first i thought of like a chance effect to capture creeps (like the jillies) but quickly decided it could turn up pretty much an all jilly or all pub or mixed pub and jilly scenario. Haha. 3.it is one way of utilizing the excess gold. 4.it could boost bonus round games and help non-Holgar builds on bonus rounds. 5.maybe it could have a certain chance to cook up a unique potion that could boost luck. ;-) ------------ Delusional Butcher He has choppers and a severe delusion of grandeur. Scary! Dmg: 25-35 Range:3 Attk spd:3.5sec Male Darkness tower Rare Cost: 2300 (Stats can be subjected to rebalancing if warranted) Abilities: 1.Delusional tendency- every blood shed feeds his delusion of grandeur. Adding 1% attack speed and and attack damage for every creep kill or for every attack on a boss creep for a max stack of of 20. The effect is lost after 3 second without killing/attacking. +0.1% for every 3 levels (can be rebalanced if warranted) 2. Personalized choppers- He is not a blacksmith but He likes to make his own choppers. Sacrifice any 4 item for a 30% chance to create one of 4 items (handle, blade, sheat and emblem) neccessary to create his choppers. Sacrificing the 4 key parts would yield CHOPPERS OF DELUSION (70% success rate). **Works like Mr. Iron. But item pieces has no attributes and cannot be equipped by other towers until completed. And each item piece will only drop once until all 4 required pieces are complete which in turn will disable the 2nd ability until it is forged to the final product thereby avoiding stacking too many of the required pcs. CHOPPERS OF DELUSION Choppers of delusional artistry Unique item. +50%dmg (+1% per level) +50 crit dmg +1 multicrit +25% dmg if attacking from behind. -15% crit chance 5% chance that the targetted creep gets delusions and kills the creep behind him. (Will still count as a kill for the butcher) Item ability: SHARED DELUSIONS- if this items is equipped on a tower other than the butcher that towers will share his corrupted delusions gaining the attack speed buff from DELUSIONAL TENDENCIES at the cost of insanity (30% chance to miss). **Above item stats and attributes are subjected to change, ideas or suggestions if warranted.

I hope you like these idea guys: DARK PILLAR A pillar of dark and alien origin. Damage:n/a Range: starts at 0 Atk speed:n/a Unique Abilities: StatIc charge: it is a tower of malignant energy. Each second there is no creep within its range it channels dark energies gaining 8%health shield OR 1 blast range every 60sec for a maximum of 4 stacks. Activating this ability will release the malignant energies killing every creep within its range at the same time losing the acquired health shield. Towers caught in the blast radius is unable to attack for 7sec and afterwards suffer a debuff that decreases their attack speed by 20% and damage by 10% and a 20% miss chance for 20se. After activating there is a 30 sec delay before it starts to recharge. -0.3 sec channeling time per tower level. ------------ Enchanted Wardrum A wardrum enchanted with a life of its own. Dmg:15-20 Range:2 Speed:2.5 Boister: the sounds of this wardrum brings encouragement to all those who hears it. Gives 10% crit chance (+0.2% per tower level) and 10% luck (+0.2% per tower level) to towers within its range. --------------- Necromuncher (Like necromancer but thought of giving its name a little twist) Rare Dmg:20-25 Range:3 Atk Speed:2 gender:female Cost:2500 Abilities: SOUL EATER: during attacks she has a 20%chance to capture a dead creep's soul and eats it gaining a permanent 1% damage increase and 1 armor reduction. +0.1% chance per level +0.01 damage and armor reduction per level UNWANTED PRESENCE: the necromuncher's presence strikes fear to the hearts of enemies and allies alike. -10%damage to towers within 1 range.

Great idea's again. Making mine look less and less enticing to even myself!! a comment on the Playfullspirit- first off love the idea of the support type it is, but to add onto it something alont this line: make it so its ability range is 3? The Spirit Takes over the tower but has say on attack there's a x% chance to be expelled from the Host (and every x levels the spirit has the % is lowered.) , and being immune to repossesion for x long, or till another tower has been possessed for a period. causing you the player to be a little more active with it, and decide to wait to re posses the same carry, or a new one. And have the Spirit steal 1/2 the exp earned per kill so you could essentially put it on an empty square and still lvl it. Will read the rest when i have more time.

Thanks for the feedbacks syotos. I did a little revision on the priest. And with regards for the playful spirit, what I had in mine was the Spirit was more of a spectral form and is unable to manifest physical form until it takes over a host. When it takes over another tower it does not replace it instead only adding the Spirits ability. Meaning if it were to take over a shadow. The shadow's ability and current stats are unchanged but also gains the Spirits abilitys. The shadow will not lose its ability to adapt which goes the same with other tower it will possess. And what I imagine it will look like is kinda the original tower illustration possessing a darker aura and maybe a boogyman or something like that to the tower's avatar. Haha. But i like your idea of a %chance of resisting possession during attacks. But will that cramp up the game or what especially on vital rounds or waves? But I am pretty much considering it. Thanks Syotos!!

yeah thats what i mean, the spirit would take up a slot , and 'buff' (take over) said tower.

Thanks syotos for the feedbacks. I have already made some revisions.. thanks!

m

Just a thought on how the Playful Spirit would look like when it takes over a host...

Any suggestions, ideas or feedbacks guys?. Thanks.. ;-)

damn I thought that was some sort of creepy bug. Don't scare me like that man!

Great ideas icen! Looking forward to when they show up in the poll!

Thanks @Andy. There are so many great ideas out there i just hope my ideas gets some votes. Hahaha @ManuWins: thanks! Its really damn hard to edit on a mobile phone. Hahaha. Its only how i imagined it though. Thanks again

Playful spirit deosn't sound like a drarkness tower to me, but instead more like an hybrid. Here's my version of it: Playful Spirit. Nature / Darkness. Unique. 6000 G. damage:n/a Range: n/a Attack speed:n/a Abilities: Possession: the Playful Spirit enters a host and takes control and enhances the tower: +100% attack speed. +50% DMG (+1% per tower level); +80% CD (+2% per tower level); 10% CC(+0.5% per tower level); 20%luck (+0.1% per tower level); Playfulness: Every 15 seconds the spirit gets bored and needs to play. The possessed tower is slowed down 500&. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know I changed a lot and I'm really sorry for this, but I think I balanced the effects a little. ;) Plus with the new release I think we could have some hybrid tower and why not making this one the first?

Thanks @ManuWins. My only concern is it would happen every 15sec and I'm thinking would that crap up the tower(host)? Haha. I have also been thinking of an alternative lately and this gave me an idea. This what i have in mind. How about a %chance (lets say 50%, with a decreasing %chance every level) of the Playful spirit getting bored every 15sec. After which he just goes hyper active mode,increasing attack speed to maximum and ignores %armor (lets say a flat 40 armor +1% per level- figures can be change if needed) for a fixed set of attack (starts at 5 attacks +1 attack every 15 levels) but has a 30% miss chance. After going hyper it gets exhausted, unabling it to attack for 2sec, then afterwards is slowed for 350% (I think 500 is too much.haha) for 4sec. During the duration of this effect (a total of 7sec maybe), towers within 1 range suffers 40% decrease attacks speed and 30% miss chance (as they are disturbed by the Playful Spirit's "boredness" outburst). This effect cannot trigger during the duration of this skill. Counter starts after the effect.

Darkness Unique. 6000 G. damage:n/a Range: n/a Attack speed:n/a Abilities: Possession: the Playful Spirit enters a host and takes control and enhances the tower: +100% attack speed. +50% DMG (+1% per tower level); +80% CD (+2% per tower level); 10% CC(+0.5% per tower level); 20%luck (+0.1% per tower level) Boredom outburst- every 15 sec there is a 50%chance that the Playful Spirit get bored and goes hyper active mode attacking at maximum speed and gaining 40 armor reduction (+1% per tower level) for 5attacks (+1 attack every 15 levels). It then gets exhausted and unable to attack for 2 sec and afterwards is slowed for 350% and has 30%chance of missing during attacks for 4sec. Towers within 1 range are disturbed and unable to concentrate, decreasing attack speed by 50% and a 40%chance to miss on attacks during the duration of this effect (Maybe 7sec). ***how about this #ManuWins? More of a darkness tower now? Hehehe.

And I'm thinking if you do decide to use The Playful Spirit to another tower, that tower is converted to a Darkness tower. Hehe.

It's looking really cool! The 1 range disturb part looks awesome, maybe the miss chance is too much there but looks really good now. Even tho I'd keep the AS decrease at 500 because if placed on Mr. Iron it would be too easy to get it off. Just so you know I'd normally vote the hell out for this tower, but since probably mine would be in the upcoming poll I can't do much since I like it a lot.. You can go check it out as well, it's the Abyss Walker. Hope you do understand.