Nature tower - Yggdrasil

Heyho guys, i collected some ideas i had for a tower to buff the nature deck: 1. Seed of Yggdrasil (legendary item) +15% exp +10% Luck "You may dont believe it but its the seed of the holy world tree, Yggdrasil." 2% chance to miss target and take care of the growing plant. The seed will gain 1 root. When it reaches 100 roots (like item bound dmg of seelenreisser just as roots) the seed is removed and "summons" Yggdrasil. (New Tower in stash like gib) Appearance: bloody cut off foot of a giant {OR as a tower: Seed of Yggdrasil (legendary tower) No dmg High cost 7000+ Does not attack "You may not believe it but its the seed of the holy world tree, Yggdrasil." Every 12 sec a nature Tower in 1 Range must take care of the seed and miss next 3 attacks. Seed Gains 1 root. Needs 100 roots to become Yggdrasil (counted like cuddles of balu in custom status) .} Appearance: bloody cut off foot of a giant 2. Yggdrasil (legendary tower) 69 - 81 base DMG High cost 7000+ attackspeed 4 sec 4 Range All armor "An ash I know there stands, Yggdrasill is its name, a tall tree, showered with shining loam.“ whipping branches Splashdmg: 2 range, 35% Strong roots (Requires Yggdrasil lvl99) Every 6 sec all nature towers gain 5% DMG/critdmg and 2.5% critchance (custom status #) Appearance: mighty tree with 3 visible roots and 9 strong branches ---------- I personally prefer the seed to be a tower but both would work. What do you think? :) -Noin-

Really like the idea. I can't add anything!

Damn, I love it!

I heard whispers that the holiness of Yggdrasil increases Luck aswell ;) That would look like this: Strong roots (Requires Yggdrasil lvl99) Every 6 sec all nature towers gain 5% DMG/critdmg, 0.5%(or 0.25%) critchance and 0.05%(or less) Luck (custom status #) Some less critchance but with addition of Luck. That way beavers would be more viable in late game i think.

OH YES! luck luck luck! more luck for the people! =)

Andy if you decided to build this one I hope you noticed that I added appearance ~2 weeks ago. XD