New stuff

Andy bro I suggest you increase the variety of potions too. Like you have 3 rarity potions for dmg, critical, items, speed etc you should add some more potions. The game needs new additions now. Here are my suggestions.. 1. Small medium and great potion of experience. 2. Small medium and great potion of money/gold. 3. Although multicrit is from card dust but there should be legendary potion of multicrit here's how(+1 at lvl 40,+2 at level 75, and +3 at level 99). 4. Legendary or unique Norl's challenger potion (Description - "Norl drank this potion before fighting a mighty beast) this has no connection with Norl's set but I mentioned Norl to make it more interesting. As name suggest +15% Challenge damage with 0.08% increase per level. 5. Legendary potion Beast of Burden. +1 item slot for tower. Description - More space means more carnage. 6. Potion of fireball, snowball and acid ball . All three different potions, legendary rarity. Different potions have different use. Fireball (15% chance to deal extra damage over time as fire.), Snowball (15% chance to stall a creep for 2 second, no damage), Acid ball (15% chance to corrode creep armor allowing it to take extra (according to you)% damage. And to prevent it's abuse with reaver or with splash heroes, the abilities will affect only the first targeted creep and no other creep will get the effects. Primary target will be affected. 7. Temporary potions that are of yellow rarity. Temporary potion of speed, damage, crit etc. These boost the stats greatly but only for a short time. Maybe 10-15 seconds. Here are all conditions - A. Two or more different potions can be drunk but will have different timing according to time of drinking and will not interfere with other. B. If one potion I'd drunk lets say it has effect for 15 seconds, then if same potion is drunk again after 1 second it won't stack or increase the duration, but will reset duration to 15 seconds. C. Potions can't stack, drinking two potions of same type will count only as 1, this is to prevent portion abuse. Now here's another card idea. This will be an item.
The void
Rarity purple. Description - Teleports the tower from void. This card can be used in two ways- 1. Can permanently swap positions of any two towers. 2. Teleports and constructs replica of any tower of choice without paying the gold. The original tower card will be automatically transmuted. (For example I immediately want to put an abyss but lack gold, so I can use this card, put abyss on map without gold, and abyss will be transmuted). Tell me what do you think about these ideas. This might help in taking game to next level

1. Small medium and great potion of experience.
Yup.
2. Small medium and great potion of money/gold.
Also yup.
3. Although multicrit is from card dust but there should be legendary potion of multicrit here’s how(+1 at lvl 40,+2 at level 75, and +3 at level 99).
I'll let the more experienced players comment, but I think between the Card Dust Multicrit and the Tears of Gods, there's quite a few Multicrit potions. And Multicrit being the single most important bonus, I'd be crazy-worried about allowing a +3 bonus on any item that doesn't have a severe downside, something like a -50 Base Damage or something.
4. Legendary or unique Norl’s challenger potion (Description – “Norl drank this potion before fighting a mighty beast) this has no connection with Norl’s set but I mentioned Norl to make it more interesting. As name suggest +15% Challenge damage with 0.08% increase per level.
Heck yeah, 100% love this idea.
5. Legendary potion Beast of Burden. +1 item slot for tower. Description – More space means more carnage.
I don't think we currently can add any more item slots (With the Star Wars duo and the skill, we already have six slots, which doesn't leave any more room for anything else.
6. Potion of fireball, snowball and acid ball . All three different potions, legendary rarity. Different potions have different use. Fireball (15% chance to deal extra damage over time as fire.), Snowball (15% chance to stall a creep for 2 second, no damage), Acid ball (15% chance to corrode creep armor allowing it to take extra (according to you)% damage. And to prevent it’s abuse with reaver or with splash heroes, the abilities will affect only the first targeted creep and no other creep will get the effects. Primary target will be affected.
Could be pretty neat. I'd actually say, don't worry about the splash damage. If someone wants to use them on a tower like Solora or Balu, let 'em. Great ideas.
7. Temporary potions that are of yellow rarity. Temporary potion of speed, damage, crit etc. These boost the stats greatly but only for a short time. Maybe 10-15 seconds. Here are all conditions – A. Two or more different potions can be drunk but will have different timing according to time of drinking and will not interfere with other. B. If one potion I’d drunk lets say it has effect for 15 seconds, then if same potion is drunk again after 1 second it won’t stack or increase the duration, but will reset duration to 15 seconds. C. Potions can’t stack, drinking two potions of same type will count only as 1, this is to prevent portion abuse.
I have to say, I'm 100% against these. If I'm losing out on permanent potions to get a temporary one, I'd be choked.
Rarity purple. Description – Teleports the tower from void. This card can be used in two ways- 1. Can permanently swap positions of any two towers. 2. Teleports and constructs replica of any tower of choice without paying the gold. The original tower card will be automatically transmuted.
This could be very dangerous in terms of balance, I'm a little leery of it. Also, as far as I'm aware, the second option can't ever apply, because using a potion requires drinking it, which can't be done on a tower that hasn't been deployed.

Could be pretty neat. I’d actually say, don’t worry about the splash damage. If someone wants to use them on a tower like Solora or Balu, let ’em. Great ideas. Here I meant it like let's say I farm a fast attack tower with these potions, then they'll abuse it... With fast snowball most of the creeps will be stunned and it can break the game. Other balls can be permitted but we must put a debuff on snowball. I have to say, I’m 100% against these. If I’m losing out on permanent potions to get a temporary one, I’d be choked. Here I meant that they'll drop just like normal potions... It's our choice whether transmute them or save them for use..... Permanent potions will still drop. Temporary potions are for adding variability in gameplay.... It's usage is upto player. This could be very dangerous in terms of balance, I’m a little leery of it. Also, as far as I’m aware, the second option can’t ever apply, because using a potion requires drinking it, which can’t be done on a tower that hasn’t been deployed. I forgot to mention it's an item. It's intended to be a card/item and not a potion that gives active ability to tower to swap with another tower. And second is construction without gold... But for balance issues we can do it like this that it's gold bounty will he halved or reduced by appropriate percent. This allows us to mimic effect of loan shark hero on card. Insta build but less money, there also high money low interest. Thanxx for your constructive feedback bro. I hope brother Andy sees all this

Also bro if you're on instagram then follow me,
    cbs.blackbeard
I'd love to talk with you

Here I meant it like let’s say I farm a fast attack tower with these potions, then they’ll abuse it… With fast snowball most of the creeps will be stunned and it can break the game. Other balls can be permitted but we must put a debuff on snowball.
That's true, the snowball one could be obnoxious if spammed.
Here I meant that they’ll drop just like normal potions… It’s our choice whether transmute them or save them for use….. Permanent potions will still drop. Temporary potions are for adding variability in gameplay…. It’s usage is upto player.
I get that, my concern is that potions don't drop all that frequently as is, especially early on. If I transmuted my way to a Greater Potion only to get a temporary boost, that could be run-ending. On top of that, for long runs, I'm always going to want a permanent effect, so anything that could possibly stand between me and standard Rare potion drops is going to be an issue.
I forgot to mention it’s an item. It’s intended to be a card/item and not a potion that gives active ability to tower to swap with another tower. And second is construction without gold… But for balance issues we can do it like this that it’s gold bounty will he halved or reduced by appropriate percent. This allows us to mimic effect of loan shark hero on card. Insta build but less money, there also high money low interest. Thanxx for your constructive feedback bro.
That makes sense.
I hope brother Andy sees all this
He's pretty good about looking around here, so I'm sure he'll see it.

1. Small medium and great potion of experience.
Small and medium, yes. Great ones i would hate in late game :D
2. Small medium and great potion of money/gold.
Same like exp potions.
3. Although multicrit is from card dust but there should be legendary potion of multicrit here’s how(+1 at lvl 40,+2 at level 75, and +3 at level 99).
Would be nice but thats +3 MC for 2 towers. Maybe only +1 at lvl50 and +2 at lvl99 or the idea Romeo dropped.
4. Legendary or unique Norl’s challenger potion (Description – “Norl drank this potion before fighting a mighty beast) this has no connection with Norl’s set but I mentioned Norl to make it more interesting. As name suggest +15% Challenge damage with 0.08% increase per level.
Ohyes, very helpful i think.
5. Legendary potion Beast of Burden. +1 item slot for tower. Description – More space means more carnage.
Nice one but if Andy isn't working on Layout changes im seeing same issue like Romeo.
6. Potion of fireball, snowball and acid ball . All three different potions, legendary rarity. Different potions have different use. Fireball (15% chance to deal extra damage over time as fire.), Snowball (15% chance to stall a creep for 2 second, no damage), Acid ball (15% chance to corrode creep armor allowing it to take extra (according to you)% damage. And to prevent it’s abuse with reaver or with splash heroes, the abilities will affect only the first targeted creep and no other creep will get the effects. Primary target will be affected.
Strong Buffs but I like them very much!
7. Temporary potions that are of yellow rarity. Temporary potion of speed, damage, crit etc. These boost the stats greatly but only for a short time. Maybe 10-15 seconds. Here are all conditions – [...]
Same like exp and gold potions.
The void
Could be very usefull but with beeing able to switch positions as often as I want this would cut any position issues in late game. So maybe just with a limited number of possible activations of its effect, something around 20 times (item bound like seelenreisser)