[Tower Idea] For metropolis

Erm... I feel that metropolis does not have lots of good cards except Hitman (maybe?) or Satellite. For me, without nature, i could only use money bin and Satellite combo to survive in bonus round. So is it possible to have a card that can help to strengthen metropolis a bit? (By the way, can anyone teach me how to use Scarface, so far it is completely useless in my deck) Commando Take lead When any metropolis tower kills a creep, this tower gains 0.2 base damage per creep kill Hold the line (Active) When this skill activates, all metropolis towers gain 0.5 base damage per creep kill for 30 seconds. Each time commando uses this skill, he will loses half of his total creep kill. Any additional ideas pls feel free to add on...

Uhm, again, i'm not a fan for towers which can increase their base dmg. I guess you mean 1-200 and then 2-201 right and not the +X.X% dmg? If it is an +X.X% dmg tower its just basically a stronger version of the Abyss guy. Since this guy gets bonus from every kill. So if you let him run as main carry and a far far back sat, it would be incredible strong if not OP. Well i think Metro got "money" as the back Theme hovering above their head. We got the Pocket Thief (generates LOADS of money early on), the bank (bounty increase and income bonus) and of course the Black widow. It's all to increase the Blofield. I think the race is fine. Probably an early tower is needed or another mid game tower. But at least endgame its possible the strongest race/deck due to blofield. And about Scarface: I like him very much. One of my favorites. Just get him the Mummy Bandage, a Dried Cactus, and 2 Viking Helmets (or if you prefer: Excalibur and lucky Pants). Let it take care of the low stuff and keep your Blofield in the back and reduce its range as long as possible with MR to keep your money loss low. Do not understimate the Luck factor on him! Incredible potent Mass Killer / normal Killer and of course a weakener for Air and bosses. You could run an Iron Man as AA in such an setup, stack up a few dmg/speed items and loads and loads of Bows. Just place him a bit off that ground doesnt distract him TOO much. I personally use Scarface for a mid level tower (probably start with him on around 100 after holgar got some pots farmed which hopefully traded into friggn +find potions.) and then just skip wave after wave to get my supports fed from that BUZZ BUZZ set.

oohhh... thanks for the tips. For this tower, maybe can change it to 1 base damage per creep kill. So if there is 200 waves and each waves 10 units, it will gain 2000 base damage, without include its own damage gain from its level. And when the skill activates, all towers gain 1000 base damage for 30 seconds. Wait... does crit damage increase if the base damage increase? If so i think it can help other tower (maybe not satellite, it too powerful with money) like Hitman or Scarface. Actually what im thinking is to have more ways to beat the game using metropolis instead of using Satellite only... Anyway thanks for the Scarface tips.

The problem i see is in balancing ANY kind of base dmg adjustments. Lets take Scarface: 270dmg (more or less on 99) with 3000%dmg and 6000% critchance on a *3Critmulti it would be 270*30*60*3 = 1,458M dmg per hit. If you calculate with a 100% chance to deal the max multicrit. If you multiply it with an avarage of 8hits in a row it (minus armor absorbation) it is quite a powerful tower. But lets say you add 2000 base dmg? its 2270*30*60*3 =12,258M dmg /hit with same stats. Still x8 hits in a row and minus armor. Tahts the problem i see on the sat right now. That the BASE dmg adjust with money and not the bonus dmg... No need for another tower like that if you ask me. Better add an item with +50base dmg or a pot with +1 (no matter what elvel you are!) base dmg... Or a purple potion "The blood of Hercules, its told to grant incredible power! Item effect: +75 Base dmg (min and max dmg), if married: +50dmg each tower."

Yaya i think having item that increase base damage would be good... How come i never thought of that, item or potion should be a good idea i think...

Well, there IS an item ;D but its really rare and im not sure if its bound to that tower if it is a tower...

Blood demon blade is a legendary item for increase base damage but it drains your health. If you have 300 healths and summon the BD then you ll have : BD sword with +299 base damage and your health reduced to 1% . I still dont know how to use this item right.lol. It only increase slightly damage than freezing heart x1 . -__- (tried on shadow, but with only +220ish base dmg)

Yupp same problem here, blood demon so far does not do any good. i try putting on Scarface, but the damage still worthless. Maybe can let BD sword gain 2 base damage each tower level? So 299 base damage + 198 base damage = 497 base damage?

Yep, something like that. you have to drink alot of pots and use item crit multiplier to boost the damage. But for me it still fell not right lol.

At least in theory it should be an INCREDIBLE boost for Scarface and shadow due to a rather low base dmg and good effects On a scarface (perfect game +wedded towers for 198 lives) it should double!!! the base dmg. well even a bit more. It doubles all crits, all multicrits etc... So in the end, it should be the most powerful item by far. Calculation with easy numbers: 10 base dmg with 100%dmg boost 100% critchance 1000% critdmg and multicrit 5 10*2(100%dmg bonus)*2(100% crit dmg) *5 (Multicrit) =200 dmg we add a multicrit 10*2*2*6 = 240 dmg we add 10 Basedmg 20*2*2*5 = 400 So this item SHOULD be way stronger then any other, probably besides Armor penetration. But i would like it as a potion, since there are already too many powerful items out there :> Like "the demon sucks all the blood out of the wizard before he fades and dies, leaving a potion behind" +1dmg/life lost. If a married tower drinks it, you only gain 0,75dmg/tower. (rounded. if you lose lets say 11 life which would be 8,25 dmg, you gain 8. If you lose 13 life, it should be 9,75 which would add full 10 dmg to both towers ^^) Itemname: Blood Demons Anabolica. Or Blood Demons Steroids...