Unique Water Tower: Neptune

Name: Neptune (or other water deity) Rarity: Unique Attack: Ber Damage: 30-40 Range: ** (See range discussion) Cooldown: 10s Element: (??) Gender: Male Wave Master Attacks creeps by sending waves from each adjacent empty water tile. Flying creeps can only be hit by 2 waves combining to spray upward. Divine Priority Always focuses on the target nearest to the Wizard Tower. - - - - - - - - - - - - Discussion of Range: This is basically "n/a" unless Neptune can also attack with his trident. See next discussion for global wave mechanics. If Neptune doesn't get a local attack, then he might as well be built at the edge of the map. Discussion of Wave Master: A global range attack, assuming the creep is in range of an empty water tile. Each empty water tile sends its own attack. Air units often go over a lot of water. The idea is that instead of 3-6 waves magically hitting an air creep, Neptune can only hit an air creep with a single wave each attack, and only if there's at least 2 water tiles next to the air creep. It seems like the attack should also have some splash effect, maybe 10-25% in range 1? Maybe it's fine to rely on the player to supply splash items. Discussion of Divine Priority: It seems like there's a benefit in focusing on the creep closest to leaking instead of the oldest creep. With rushed waves, stun/slow, or fast creeps, Neptune could easily face trouble. Maybe this could also buff the tower. Maybe "deals +50% damage to target creep" -- implying an expectation for splash attacks. There's a good chance I'm wrong. Not sure what else should take Effect 2. Effect 1 would supply most of the interesting mechanics for the tower. Discussion of Element: It seems like Nature element would be the best fit for this tower. However, with Idun, this seems OP. Maybe not? Or maybe Idun only affects land towers?

I really like this. For Nature, there's already Octopus King planned as unique tower, which fits nature better I think. Maybe we could do this as a unique for Metro?

Make it: "Wave Pool" --- Don't need no stinkin' divine influence to make some waves! And Metro is generally the multi-attack element as well Edit: I guess a wave pool would be hard to be thematically aligned with only attacking a single creep. How wild would it be for every creep near water to be attacked at once? That would be more like a water-phoenix. I guess "hard to thematically align" is relative. What about a phased array wave pool? I don't know how that would be for art or lore, but a grid of wave generators can push a wave in any direction depending on the timing of each grid element. If that was the case, then we could maybe keep my original card and only update the lore and effect names.

I'd love to keep the Naptune lore, maybe we can fit in some Atlantis reference, to make it Metro related? Like god of an old civilization.

Fair enough. Could even spice it up like "Look at what Neptune has been up to for the last 1000 years." And give him a distracted mobile phone look while his other hand has his trident Or an Elvis look and "This god is king of oceans and rock."

I like