wallets and credit cards

I just thought of these two new items: wallets and credit cards. A wallet is like a purse but for male towers but the same effect as the purse. And the credit card is 75% and can go to any gender tower but the credit card will be the yellow card and the wallet can be blue (sorry dont know the names of the colors)

I do want to see some Male-focused items, I like that. Also, just for future reference: Grey - Common Blue - Uncommon Yellow - Rare Purple - Legendary Orange - Epic Green - Set

I was just sayin bcuz there is a female based item so why not have a male and one for everybody kind of like with the darkness their needs to be light to even it out. This is also a way to help my ocd cuz i like things to be even 😉

And thank you for informing me on what the names of the cards are i might just screen shot it lol

Hello, you made a slight failure with the colors ^^ White - Common Blue - Uncommon yellow - Rare Purple - Unique Orange - Legendary Green - Set

Anybody else have any opinions?

I think your two items should be somewhat weaker than purse. Purse seems designed to encourage use of female towers - there are not many, and they are not exactly the best ones. Otherwise i like the idea of having a rare item-find item.

Or just lower the effect of the wallet and keep the effect of the credit card the same

And id love to have more people in the kik chat all thats there right now is leotardis, ontrose, and myself. And its too quiet there id love to have t4c1, romeo, and the marine join it too

Oh and if u will look for it the hash tag is #Mazebertisawesome just bcuz i had to put that bcuz its sooooooo true

And if ur kik name is different from your forum name u can just say what your forum name is so ill be able to remember it. Id also love for andy to join it but thats up to him. He can if he wants to. And if u dont have kik u should get it bcuz its a very good app to have 😉

Sadly I work during the day, and often spend my nights off the internet, so my time on the forums is limited to a quick reply or two during my breaks. I wouldn't be much use on a chat, nor would I be able to download it on a work computer.

Ok