Card dust - Notes from the developer

I introduced a new concept to the game: A Note from the Developer. I noticed that even though I continuously add new features to the game, I don't really tell the players about it. Of course, I post those features to the blog (which is good and I'll keep doing that) but it doesn't reach all the players. For the upcoming card dust feature I do a little experiment. There's gonna be a new hidden quest, that completes as soon as you transmute two unique/legendary cards. If the quest is not completed yet, two A Note from the Developer cards will be added to your item stash. The notes explain the new feature and you can try it by swiping them up, resulting in your first card dust. And a completed hidden quest! I believe this could be a great way to promote new features to all players. Looking forward to your opinion on this! [caption id="attachment_6608" align="alignleft" width="200"]A mini tutorial item added to your stash. A Note from the Developer. What?[/caption][caption id="attachment_6607" align="alignleft" width="200"]Quest for creating your first card dust. This happens if you follow the instructions.[/caption]