Elvis Imitator

The last remaining challenge reward from August is finally implemented. For completing the Nightmare challenge, Thomas asked for a Metropolis support tower that could be an alternative for those rainy days a Herb Witch just refuses to drop. Meet the Elvis Imitator! He is smelly. He can't sing. He can't dance. Every creep will be disgusted. Here is the concept art I received from Thomas. [caption id="attachment_607" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Concept Art for the Elvis Imitator. Concept Art for the Elvis Imitator.[/caption] Creeps entering the range of the Elvis Imitator are shocked and slowed down for a moment. After that, they run extremly fast to escape his horrible show. So you can use this tower for herding creeps at certain spots! This should allow for new, interesting strategies in the next version! [caption id="attachment_612" align="alignleft" width="200"]The final game card. The final game card.[/caption][caption id="attachment_614" align="alignleft" width="200"]Elvis in action - Creep herding. Elvis in action - Creep herding.[/caption]
Now all three challenge rewards are ready! I really hope I can finish my work on the next release soon. By the way Holger had the idea for an item called Peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich. It would make Elvis Imitator super strong, while other towers would just turn slow and fat instead :-) Let's see ...