Give cards to other players

There's yet another cool feature coming to version 2.2! I tested multiplayer yesterday and got some drops that I'd usually auto-transmute with my build, but that'd be very nice for the build of the other player. And I thought, hey wouldn't it be great to be able to give cards to other players in a multiplayer match? Well, it's been a long night, but now we'll be able to do that! And it's not just items, towers and potions can be shared as well. It works for almost all cards, even uniques and legendaries, with just a few exceptions, which are Wedding Rings and Branches of Yggdrasil. Uniques/legendaries can only be given to another player if the card did not drop for that player yet. I had a lot of fun implementing and testing this feature. I think it will enable a huge amount of new strategies and I'm soooo excited to see what you're gonna do with this. What do you think?

I was teaching the game to some new players and we both had stuff the other needed. I love the idea can't wait to see it in practice.

Oh yes, I think this gonna be very useful to help new players to the game.

Thats fucking awesome andy wise you are

Thx for that