Horadric Cube, legacy version

Check out the legacy version of the Horadric Cube. Basically, the cube is not really needed anymore and could be removed. However, the new card transmutation is not very obvious, especially for players already used to the cube system. So I thought it might be a good idea to alter the cube card itself. When it drops it serves as kind of tutorial for card transmutation. Check it out! [caption id="attachment_2072" align="aligncenter" width="200"]New text on the card... New text on the card...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2073" align="aligncenter" width="200"]This card can be transmuted! This card can be transmuted![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2074" align="aligncenter" width="200"].. the cube is gone and here is the reward! .. the cube is gone and here comes the reward![/caption]

Excellent concept, was getting really tired of low potions and towers.

This might be a bad question. Is the new Trans going to randomly select items, or will the user choose the items?

Glad you like the concept :-) The transform will randomly select an item of the appropriate rarity, it's basically the same algorithm as used by the horadric cube right now.

Very nice! One minor grammar fix though: the description should read "Swipe this card up to..." instead of "Swipe up this card to..."

Thanks for spotting it, I fixed it in the description!

oi to precisando de ajuda para aprender esse jogos

I can not do the transmutation can someone help me

tototial would like a step by step how to transmute

The new transmutation system will be part of the next release (0.9) In the current version of the game you need to build the Horadric Cube tower. Once built, put four items in the cube and you will get a random item of the next rarity. Hope this helped!