Infinite daily quests fixed

During the last days quest creation was unlimited. A little refactoring on server side during Easter holidays caused the problem (I forgot to adjust the database layer to work with the change in business logic). This moment I deployed a hotifx, so it's 1 quest per day again. Thanks Thierry and Hoid for reporting!

:) got Seelenreiser at last. Only cost about 15k relics (well over 10k at least). I really exploited this bug, but in my defense, i thought it was a new feautre. Btw, the cards screen says that there is a total of 41 towers (of which i have 40) but when i check against the uploaded cards on the homepage I only see 40 in total. Which is the lost tower?

I think this could be horadric cube, which is no longer in use. I created a ticket to check the calculation on server side :-)

Fixed it!

Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!