Kiwi Tower

A tribute to New Zealand! The idea for the Kiwi tower formed during my holidays in New Zealand this year. Finally here it is! Big thanks to Brandon for the amazing artwork! [caption id="attachment_6735" align="alignleft" width="200"]A very rare egg... A very rare egg...[/caption][caption id="attachment_6738" align="alignleft" width="200"]...takes some time to hatch. ...takes some time to hatch.[/caption] [caption id="attachment_6742" align="alignleft" width="200"]But when it hatches... But when it hatches...[/caption][caption id="attachment_6739" align="alignleft" width="200"]It knows a few tricks... It knows a few tricks...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_6740" align="alignleft" width="200"]To perform a  haka. To perform a haka.[/caption][caption id="attachment_6734" align="alignleft" width="200"]Or a roundhouse kick! Or a roundhouse kick![/caption]

Deja-vu ??

Will the haka work in the bonus rounds?

I can definitely see this as a secondary carry....

Yeah! ?

How's that?

Damn, that is MUCHO EXPENSIVO. =P I assume we'll need to unlock it in the Card Forge?

Hmm. This Will fit in nicely with My current tactic. No game changer tho just some extra control. This doesnt help with the darkness/nature dominance. In tips the scale even further towards it

Yes!

Hope this puts Metro back into favour :-): https://mazebert.com/2015/12/17/stonecutters-temple/