Lightblade Academy items incoming

Howdy! It took some time, but I finished the announced cross reference items to my latest game Lightblade Academy. [caption id="attachment_6590" align="alignleft" width="200"]A charming little robot! A charming little robot![/caption][caption id="attachment_6589" align="alignleft" width="200"]This is the greatest weapon in the galaxy, right? This is the greatest weapon in the galaxy, right?[/caption]
I think this is really cool and I'm very excited what you gonna do with this! Initially I thought about just one item, but during the implementation it turned into a set. We got the charming little robot GT1. He actually is a sidekick and shoots laser beams at creeps! Plasma Blade makes the other half of the set. Not much to say about it, unless the fact that it only activates when your tower reached level 50. Oh, and the set ability gives you an additional inventory slot! The items are plain uniques, this means they can drop for everyone and they will be part of the upcoming Christmas version! [caption id="attachment_6591" align="alignleft" width="200"]Full set in the inventory. Full set in the inventory.[/caption][caption id="attachment_6588" align="alignleft" width="200"]GT1's sidekick action! GT1's sidekick action![/caption]

Love this set idea!!

Very happy you like it!