Loan Shark hero

Got an idea this evening. Would you like to see this hero in the game? Let me know what you think! loan_shark_hero

Interesting, to say the least. Can't see it working for higher tier players but it looks very fun to play around with. Might add a couple of new strategies, like a unique rush or something. Quick question, what's the base interest?

Base interest rate is 2%. Glad you like it! :-)

Well i think it does need more balancing, already got a couple of possible uses up my sleeve. But i think the drawbacks are too weak... Some of the uses: -Money Bin (cost around 2k and negates the negative effects, so still 3k left ^^) -Holgar (meadfarm from level 1 ! -Black Widow (4250 if my memory doesnt play a joke on me right now) [powerlevel with +2exp/kill] Suggestion for the Drawback -Interest is fixed on 0.5% ratio -Bounty fixed to -15-20% -Would fix money bin cancelling the negative effects. The problem i see, if we take a 200 Waves match, a Holgar on level 1 is an INCREDIBLE advantage (normally you can get him about 25-35 depending on build and luck about "rich" enemys), starting meadfarm early, which means earlier WATER OF LIFE which means more and better loot early on. I think the standart heroes are wasted if you get this card. I dont think +20% attack speed or a bit of luck or dropchance is better then this bonus gold (IF you got deckmaster!). Low level Player do not have unlocked wavemaster ability, so i think this card is better for late game [the time between unlocking Deckmaster and gettin the legendary Heroes]. That are my thoughts on the card =)

yeah this was cool! it would make up for a lot of new strats and would probably boost blofeld rather nice if you can get some money bins up fast

it looks nice would allow u to start with any purple card however so might be kinda unfair but need to wait and see and test it out :)