Luck & custom tower stats

[latexpage] Today I added luck as a new property for towers (in YouTD this is called trigger chance). For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept, I will try to give a short explanation: Beaver has a 20% chance to stun a creep. Now, if you give an item to him that grants 10% more luck, his chance to stun is increased. Old chance to stun (0% luck): \begin{equation} \label{eq:luck} p(20\%, 0\%) = 20\% + 0\% * 20\% = 20\% \end{equation} New chance to stun (10% luck): \begin{equation} \label{eq:luck} p(20\%, 10\%) = 20\% + 10\% * 20\% = 22\% \end{equation} So luck will be a very nice option to buff some towers, for example Beaver, Pocket Thief or the new Shadow tower! [caption id="attachment_895" align="aligncenter" width="200"]Lucky pants increase the luck of your tower. Lucky pants increase the luck of your tower.[/caption] I also created a new item with this ability, the Lucky Pants you see in the image above. Plus, there is a new skill to master regarding luck, the Trickster. The skill is available if your player is at least level 18. [caption id="attachment_910" align="aligncenter" width="300"]The trickster skill. Master the new trickster skill![/caption] Because luck didn't fit anymore on the tower stats, I did a little re-layout. I also implemented Mr. Gonzalez's feature request to show custom boni for certain towers. Have a look at Knusperhexe and Shadow below. [caption id="attachment_920" align="alignleft" width="200"]You see the amounts of creeps the witch already ate. You see the amounts of creeps the witch already ate.[/caption][caption id="attachment_921" align="alignleft" width="200"]For Shadow, you see the amount of adaption done so far. For Shadow, you see the amount of adaption done so far.[/caption]

Hey andy I was wondering about the whole luck thing if there is a cap you can't go above and if it changes per effect. Here is the thing see scarface with 3 pants of luck has about +120 % level 99 right, and 60% ish to refire. However mine managed to hit x1 so it is apparently not possible to have 100% chance of having a special effect going on. Like scarface. let's say it's 80% or something, is it the same with like a beaver? or does every tower have their proc chance limit on effects ?

Yes, your observation is right! All luck-improved chances have a cap of max. 80%. Otherwise Scarface would be able to shoot indefinitely, same for Beavers' stun and so on.

So shadow skill chance at lv99 = 5%+5%=10% If i equiped him with 4x pants = 40%x4 = 120% New adaptations chance (120% luck) 10%+120%*10%= 22% Is that rite? Dang, still low chance. I need luck potion to boost the chance :(