Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! Don't forget to pick up your Christmas present at the Black Market this weekend. [caption id="attachment_6649" align="alignleft" width="640"]What might it be? What might it be?[/caption]

Nasty :0

the ios version didn't update

Miss jilly Lv.99 + Pot Speed (aspd 700%/0.1 sec): Mjoelnir + Withered (2 set) + seelenreisser + excalibur. Nice orb... Good Job :-)

Sadly the iOS version is still in Apple review process :-(

Interesting build for Mjoelnir.. Gonna try that in the next days!

Cirrently using withered 3 set with mjolnir on My mr. Iron. Only got him to aprox 500 % luck this time and he still pushes everything back to the beginning. My shadow gets loads of time beating stuff down. 32k secs atm and still going strong. Been quite unluck on the dusts this run aswell. I only have 11 multicrit on My carry. With lucky rolls IT Can be 15 or something

Want crazy luck? Use MR.IRON...

I think, I missed it :-) i kept thinking these it wasn't after Christmas yet and when i just realized that by this definition, only sunday counts as that weekend, it was already after midnight…

Oh no! But do not worry the item now joins the regular black market item pool. Plus, as the iOS version didn't make it for Christmas I will repeat the present action the weekend after the iOS version got approved by Apple (not sure yet when this will happen). So stay tuned :-)