New legendary hero

Still processing the massive amount of input you gave us for the new creep abilities. In the meantime, can you help us find a name for this new legendary hero? The hero picture is subject to change, depending on the final name. hard-mode-hero

Cornelius Sigan... which would be an easter egg reference to the latest British version of Merlin. “He could change day into night, turn the tides, and legend has it, his spells helped build Camelot itself.” — Gaius on Sigan Cornelius Sigan was the greatest sorcerer Camelot has ever known, before Merlin.

Or you could go... Dean Winchester. "Witchcraft is for **ssies"

maybe naruto? or from the discworld series: Cohen the barbarian He's been a legend in his own lifetime. He can remember the great days of high adventure. He can remember when a hero didn't have to worry about fences and lawyers and civilisation. He can remember when people didn't tell you off for killing dragons. But he can't always remember, these days, where he put his teeth... He's really not happy about that bit. So now, with his ancient sword and his new walking stick and his old friends &ndash and they're very old friends &ndash Cohen the Barbarian is going on one final quest. It's been a good life. He's going to climb the highest mountain in the Discworld and meet his gods. He doesn't like the way they let men grow old and die. It's time, in fact, to give something back. The last hero in the world is going to return what the first hero stole. With a vengeance. That'll mean the end of the world, if no one stops him in time. Someone is going to try. So who knows who the last hero really is? ////// he is an old bald man, toothless from to many fights, is you dont know him read the books^^

on naruto it could be: are you hurt? scaredy cat!

Hello guys. I do like the Idea about Merlin, since this is card is somethin like "the keeper of lore", or along those lines. Dont like Naruto or Cohan etc, just due to the fact, that both of these do not represent any kind of wisdom. Well, without a name it would be like "Lore Master" "Keeper of lore/the lore"... If you want a name, i would like (YAY! Copyright issue inc!) Kvothe, the Arcane. Not sure about the Card Text though. If you read the KKC, you know why i suggest him. Incredible learning potential.

i didn't either think my suggestions about wizdom but about experience =) as the card would give 100% exp on hard

you want wisdom here is the wisest of all in norse mythology, the god Odin carries around Mímir's head and it recites secret knowledge and counsel to him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%ADmir

Thanks for all the ideas. Quite a lot wizard references, which is cool I think. @Ontrose I absolutely love "Kvothe, the Arcane" as I'm a HUGE fan of the Kingkiller Chronicles (Can't wait to get my hands on book three, yay!!), but it might be a problem to use this name 1:1. Dang, that Kvothe is such a unique name!

ah sorry im out of ideas myself but if you liked the kvothe the arcane name, you could just play with some words as to make a reference but still not infringe any copyright: Quote the sane, qoute the insane? q the brain q the cocaine lane? xD q the inhumane q the great cerebral vein

How about Stifmeister... "I'm Stif the Master. Wipe my ass and lick my balls. Its Stifmeister time... whoo hoo hoo.. Bring forth the hard on" hehehe.. just another crazy idea

LOVE IT!!!!!

Yeah, would love to get my hands on book 3 too ;D too bad i dont think it will be release before end of 1017. That's at least what my gut tells me. Anyway did you the "The slow regard of silent things" ? Quite an amazing and unique book. Absolutely LOVED it. Would you be interested in some "what could be in book 3" thread here? ^^ Wonder what you think will happen in book 3 :> P.S. Told ya "Copyright Issue Inc!" On the other hand Rothfuss is a cool guy, just write him? =) There could be "Siodhachan O Suileabhain" from the Iron Druid would work too. A wandering base of knowledge who has kicked Odins butt multiple times ;D Great read if you find the time =) But quality was better in the first few books then the ones later on.

Thanks for the reading suggestions ! The English version of KKC 3 is already available. (The Slow Regard of Silent Things) The German version will be available in February :-) As I read the first books in German, I waited for that edition to continue... Very excited! EDIT: Dang, just read it's not book three but a tie-in. Probably still gonna read it ;-)

Huge no from me. Inappropriate and has no place in this game.

I agree. That is a tower which i would not use for any reason if it gets "Stifmeister" as name. Its a nice game so for, dont go for such things now. If you stick to the name (like the poll suggests right now), please add a feature to get rid of golden cards, even if you have only one of them... Really dont even want to be able to use a tower with that name on the golden map.