Seelenreisser, the first legendary item

Meet Seelenreisser, the first legendary item (if we don't count Blood Demon's Blade..) It's inspired by Richard Schwartz's Askir book series. There, Havald is the carrier of Seelenreißer, a blade with the ability to steal souls, but with a mind of its own. Not always easy to be the carrier of that weapon... Let me know what you think! [caption id="attachment_4100" align="alignleft" width="200"]The initial blade. The initial blade.[/caption] [caption id="attachment_4101" align="alignleft" width="200"]After stealing some souls.. After stealing some souls..[/caption]

This card is good but once someone gets their hands on it, they can exploit it. Well I am saying it this way as of how will I do it. Lets say I have a Bear Hunter on the field. I equip him with that sword. Now on second slot I give him a Meat Mallet, then on third i give him wolfskin cloak and finally a helm of Hades. Now mostly the creit chance drawback is balanced. Now for multicrit if i place a Manitou 3 fields away it'll compensate for it. Now an average bear hunter kills more more than 500 creeps in entire game including bosses that'll give him insane stats. No wonder he'll become OP. But anyways just my point of view. Still I like that card. can be used in many combinations