Spectral Set

Our first legendary set! Both cards will be only obtainable by the black market. The set is based on this suggestion from icen. I removed the third item (Spectral Knickers) and enhanced the Spectral Daggers for legendary rarity. I'm really excited to see this set in the next release. How about you? [caption id="attachment_5575" align="alignleft" width="200"]Deadly pair of daggers... Deadly pair of daggers...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_5573" align="alignleft" width="200"]... and a bad-ass cape! ... and a bad-ass cape![/caption] [caption id="attachment_5574" align="alignleft" width="200"]The two items in the inventory. The two items in the inventory.[/caption]

Another really interessant addition for the lategame. But there are 2 things i wonder about: Might it be possible to get an increase/level on the cape? (5% base+0,02%/level or whatever) I personally for legendary items it fits more when they increase a bit over time ^^ But well... that would be cosmetic only XD The second thing is: Why the hell is that set on a spider?! But for the 2 Carry setup this will fill the missing equipment spot =)

Hehe, spider was just the random tower I had on my playground-map for the screenshot :-) Also, good point about the level increase, thanks for the hint. This should be more like it: cape-2
Cheers!

Like i said it was just my opinion and well.. random numbers ^^' But much appreciated. Somehow it fits better to my view of high tier equipment =)

@Andy . Wow its great. I love it. I think you actually did a nice job coming up of a better set effect that what i had orinally had in mind. :-) Sorry if i have been out for a while. I have been really busy lately. Thanks for the feedbacks and ideas. Its actually better than before. Congrats. :-) I am so pleased you actually considered this idea.. thanks again!!

Hmm, the cape seems kinda weak on its own. I think such effect would be ok maybe for a common (grey) tower, not for a legendary one. I didn't do the math, but to me it seems the effect of dried cactus is far better than this one. Otherwise its a nice idea.