The Card Forge

This is the place you can spend card relics earned during the game by completing quests. The card forge is accessible via the new 'My Wizard' screen. Use it to forge golden cards for your personal card collection! [caption id="attachment_4043" align="alignleft" width="200"]The new 'My Wizard' screen. The new 'My Wizard' screen.[/caption] [caption id="attachment_4044" align="alignleft" width="200"]The card forge. You need to feed it with card relics... The card forge...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_4048" align="alignleft" width="200"]You need to feed it with card relics... You need to feed it with card relics...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_4049" align="alignleft" width="200"]... and it will start to forge ... ... and it will start to forge ...[/caption] [caption id="attachment_4050" align="alignleft" width="200"]... a new random golden card for you! ... a new random golden card for you![/caption]

If they are golden they are stronger? Or its just cosmetical?

Nope, its cosmetical only. Like on other trading card games. But there will be a new map, where you can only build golden towers!