The Dark Forge

Today I present you a very creative darkness tower, which will come in 0.7: The Dark Forge @florieger had the idea for it when we were watching BlizzCon panels the weekend before. The forge creates powerful items for you, but with a dark curse that haunts every tower equipped with such an item. [caption id="attachment_1064" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Artwork of the Dark Forge Artwork of the Dark Forge[/caption] For the artwork, I took some inspiration from the demon called "The Smith" in D2, who stole Charsi's Horadric Malus. This is probably the tower artwork with the most layers of colors and effects on it. But I'd really liked to capture the spirit of a haunted forge in the picture. Well, now here is the final card with those twisted abilities :twisted: [caption id="attachment_1076" align="aligncenter" width="200"]Gamecard of the Dark Forge Gamecard of the Dark Forge[/caption] As soon as I have implemented the tower I will add some screenshots of the dark items the Forge will be able to produce!

This sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it!

How does the forged items work with the horadric cube?