Tribute to YouTD

As I already wrote in my first post on this blog, one of the tower defenses that greatly inspired me to create this game was the fantastic WC3 mod YouTD. It's by far the best balanced tower defense I ever played, with many, many great ideas and concepts I never saw before. If you haven't played YouTD yet, I can only recommend to do so, otherwise you missed something very great in your life :-P There is a very powerful potion (oil) in YouTD, called Tears of the Gods. Last week I asked the guys at the YouTD forum, if I could add the Tears to my game, as a tribute to YouTD. You can have a look at my first draft below. [caption id="attachment_524" align="aligncenter" width="200"]First draft of Tears of the Gods potion. First draft of Tears of the Gods.[/caption] The original tears oil was made by geX, the creator of YouTD. What do you think about the card? Does it come close to the original?

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!