Version 0.2 releasedA new alpha release of Mazebert is ready for download! There are a lot of new features in this release compared to the previous version. I think this version is the first one, where Mazebert actually feels a little bit like a real game. You can read about the highlights in the release notes below.
Release notes 0.2.0
- Features Daniel's Bear Hunter tower!
- You can find 13 items in the game and equip your towers with them!
- Tower cards drop now randomly during the game and towers cost money to build.
- Credits are now displayed on each card for tower and item ideas!
- Tower stats and inventory screens are implemented and available.
- Added sounds for death of creeps, item and money drops.
- Z-sorting of towers has been fixed!
- The game-start and next-wave cooldowns now have reasonable durations (30s/5s).
- A special game complete message has been implemented.
- Damage numbers are now formatted in a more readable way.
- Fixed Huli's broken Mojo ability.
- Improved balancing factors according to the results of v0.1.2.
- Happy building! This release has 10 towers you can play with.
Release notes hotifx 0.2.1
- Whenever an item drops, a UI notification is shown on the bottom left of the screen.
- Balancing of towers and tower drops improved. (Rabbit and Dandelion are boosted a little bit, Crit calculation for Electric Chair is fixed)
- A new creep model was added to the game: Look out for Spiders!
- The version number is now displayed in the game over screen.