Version 0.9 released

0024_stash_512Version 0.9 is released to the Google Play Store! It should become available within the next hours. Versions for iOS and Windows will follow on Friday - iOS users can expect the update within a week (depending on Apple's review speed). Both in terms of time and content, this is one of the biggest releases I've done so far for Mazebert. Thank you so much for your patience and all the great input you gave me to make this game better and better. I'm very, very proud! Here comes the changelog... - Cards can be transmuted directly with a swipe gesture - New player skill from LHL that increases your life - Bonus round added, wave master skill removed - End of game screens for victory and defeat - New towers: Nomad's Scarface, Mr. Iron, Miss Jilly and Irish Pub - New set: Mokhnaar's Impatience Wrath - New items: Pair of Wedding Rings - In-game music that loops - Several bugfixes and balancing adjustments You can see the complete changelog here. [caption id="attachment_2201" align="alignleft" width="169"]A proper end of game screen! A proper end of game screen![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2300" align="alignleft" width="200"]Scarface Tower! Scarface Tower![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2318" align="alignleft" width="225"]Mr Iron Tower! Mr Iron Tower![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2320" align="alignleft" width="225"]Miss Jilly! Miss Jilly![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2321" align="alignleft" width="225"]Irish Pub! Irish Pub![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2322" align="alignleft" width="225"]Impatience's Wrath Set! Impatience's Wrath Set![/caption] [caption id="attachment_2323" align="alignleft" width="225"]Pair of Wedding Rings. Pair of Wedding Rings.[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2074" align="alignleft" width="200"]Direct card transmutation! Direct card transmutation![/caption]

Sweet!!! Ill try after i finish my shadow run... will be a long time.

I can't wait to test this update out!!! Woot!!! It's just so unfortunate that my phone updated it before I could finish my game in the previous version. =/ Wave 950/1000. Eh, oh well.

Awesome! The new towers look great, I love the ability of Mr. Iron, really innovative! Miss Jilly seems completely OP though. it's 1% chance at level, but I'm not sure if it's 1+20=21% at level 99 or just 20% of 1%. Either way, with a high speed attack and a good range, it seems like a possible strong carrier! Good work!

Yes I'm very excited what players will do with her in 0.9. She could become a monster indeed :-) And yes at level 99 the chance would be 1% + (0.2% * 99) = 20.8%.

New patch is great! BUT... item drop seem to be a little shiny ^^. Horadric cube 25m is it joke?? xD p.s. pls return wave master skill :)

Yeah just wanted to make sure people read the card description again, because it changed :-D You can now transmute cards directly and do not need the cube anymore. However there is a little glitch in 0.9 when trading the cube card (I already made a bugfix release to fix that :-)). Do you think in the new version there are more items dropping? Cause I didn't touch that part of the code as far as I know.

Seems to be less potions, but that may just be me being used to the old 1000 wave games. Definitely too short now. Maybe change easy to 200 waves normal to 300 and hard to 400? Boosting your tower was the best part and is now gone.