Version 1.1 is final

Some of you already noticed the signs: Bonus round ladder 1.0 got closed, new cards on the website... Hell yeah, version 1.1 is final! The version will be released Friday, August 7th to the Google Play Store, the iOS version will follow Friday, August 14th. Stay tuned for the release notes, I added a few little extras besides the things I posted on the blog ... Thanks for your patience with this release!

I love you in the most heterosexual way right now andy..

Can not wait!

Is it really on FRIDAY? Hahaha Guys there is an Issue when i get some quest it doesnt save if I turn off the Internet Connection :/

Yes, Friday, the release is rolled out already for Google Play :-) The quest should synchronize with the backend as soon as you enter the main menu with an active internet connection! Cheers!

Uhmmm I have an active internet connection but when it broke down the quest was not saved :/ It wasnt like this in the past week

We have an active internet connection but.. when it broke down when i finished my quest it didnt save the quest if the Net connection is not active...