Version 1.2 release notes

Version 1.2 was shipped to Google Play and iOS App Store! The Google Play version should reach you in the next 24 hours, the iOS version should be reviewed by Apple within a week or so.

New wizard skills

It was time to do it! [caption id="attachment_6425" align="alignleft" width="300"]One more item slot One more item slot[/caption] [caption id="attachment_6424" align="alignleft" width="300"]More challenge damage. More challenge damage.[/caption]

The Dude

A new blackmarket item, that gives the carrier the ability to bowl. There is a new daily quest that can roll if you own it! Plus, a top-secret hidden quest :-) [caption id="attachment_6420" align="alignleft" width="226"]F**k it, let's go bowling!Let's go bowling![/caption]

Shadow

I added a cap *duck*. Was suggested a lot of times, and I felt this is the only option to get this guy back in line with the other towers. Let's see how this works out!
  • Max adaption bonus: 10000%
  • High boni are displayed shortended, for instance 1.3k%
[caption id="attachment_6416" align="alignleft" width="226"]Old Shadow Old Shadow[/caption][caption id="attachment_6417" align="alignleft" width="226"]New Shadow New Shadow[/caption]

Scarecrow

Was really too powerful, time to re-adjust a little. Rest assured, I played a few games with the nerfed Scarecrow - it is still a very strong carry.
  • Starts with 2 crows instead of 3.
  • Gets 1 extra crow every 14 instead of 7 levels.
[caption id="attachment_6411" align="alignleft" width="226"]Old Scarecrow Old Scarecrow[/caption][caption id="attachment_6412" align="alignleft" width="226"]New Scarecrow New Scarecrow[/caption]

New bonus round ladder

A new bonus round ladder season has begun! Scores submitted with previous versions are no longer accepted.

Bugfixes

• Fixed several item duplication bugs.
  • Fixed an exploit that prevented the game from processing to the next round.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented you from completing multiple quests in one game.
  • Fixed a bug with Bear Hunter, that caused the game to crash.

stash master is quite the game changer! excited to play this and find new ways to break the game! was getting a little boring always going shadow :D good work! thank you!

Like the new skills. Disappointed about Shadow, all that's going to do is move the problem over to Ripper... Would've been nice to see Hard mode get harder instead. Looking forward to the Dude though.

when can we expect to see a mass discard option?

Hopefully in the next major release. It is on my list :-) But there've been a few serious problems/bugs with the 1.1.x version I really wanted to fix first with this release. Cause I bet the mass discard is a candidate for new edge cases!

Feel sorrow for darkness.

Is it really possible to win without scarecrows ?

I can assure you, it is possible :-) If you like to, you can have a look at the guides and strategies forum. There are actually a LOT of possibilities to win this game.