Version 2.2.1

Version 2.2.1 is ready to download for Android, iOS and Windows. This version is a quality of life release. To have a fair season, all balancing related changes will come with the end of RoC. There's one exception, Cthulhu received a buff to be worth playing compared to other Old Ones.

All changes

• Cthulhu buffed
  • Improved drop notifications
  • Long press next wave button to toggle auto next wave
  • Volume controls for sound / music
  • Fix for rare out of memory error
  • Fix for Unicorn dsync
  • Cultists are shown on Yig hero card in game

It's weird, but I noticed instability in the hitman's shot sounds after app update. As if they happen at unequal intervals - and this is without increasing the attack speed in any way at the time of listening.

Great QoL improvement, thank you for that Update. Can't wait to try out new cthuluh 👍

iOS also available Edit Andy already edited his post

Nice update thank you 😊

Just new here, enjoying this game so far.

Nice

Hello

I like the new update :)

Hey there quick question I can't buy the absinth. It says error but on other games there is no payment problem.

@KilKenny are you on iOS or Android? Payments are sent to mazebert.com and validated against Apple/Google. Just checked the logs, but haven't seen an error on the server. Maybe it fails on the client already. What error message do you get?

I'm on Android. Google play says something went wrong and after that I get the in-game message Developer Error. In app billing is not setup correctly

Oh, that is helpful. I've adjusted the Google Play integration to display more error information. Maybe that helps to find the problem. There'll be a new version soon, would be cool if you could give it a try once it's released.