Vote for your favorite map!

Two weeks passed since I started the map challenge. We got a lot of suggestions to vote for! The idea with the most votes will be implemented as an additional map to choose from in the next version.

Map by Chris

map-idea-chris The first map I want to present. This design was made by Chris, a couple of months ago via facebook. He basically initialized the whole challenge! The design is not yet ready for the currently used isometric perspective, but it can be adapted easily!

Map by Syotos

map-idea-syotos A very solid map with a lot of detail. Also we already have the paths for land and air units marked on it. Interesting fact: The creeps spawn on top and run down towards their target.

Map 'Ohm' by Jrake

map-ideas-jrake The theme of this brilliant map idea is Ohm:
... and since most people are crazy over electric/iron man, I thought of the ohm symbol. - Jrake
Legend: Blue= water. nothing Grey = creep path Darkgreen/ green = land / land or water black line = creep path pink line = air creep path

Map #1 by Warlemming

map-idea-warlemming2 Another one from Warlemming. The special thing is that the creeps start on two different points and advance to an exit in the center of the map. A very creative suggestion!

Map #2 by Warlemming

map-idea-warlemming1 This is a really cool suggestion from Warlemming. The idea is to offer possiblities for some new strategies. One single spot for a very risky one-man-show. A triple spot behind it. And finally some nice big blocks to build towers like crazy.

Map by Bianca

map-idea-bianca This one was shared by Bianca via facebook:
My special feature: the red bubbles show a special kind of tower placements. The towers should sit on a "mountain" so they get a better (over-)view; the range could increase with one or two fields (or also a set percent number - how the programmer wants ;-)). I hope you like it :mrgreen: - Bianca

Map by Alexandru

map-idea-alexandru2 Aaaaand another one great suggestion via facebook, this time by Alexandru! This is an extra long map with A LOT of space! Bump: Initially I posted the wrong map from Alexandru. This one is the final one!

That's it!

Thanks everybody for sharing those wonderful ideas! The poll closes Sunday next week! It's up to you now! [yop_poll id="8"]

The descriptions for Warlemming's maps are around the wrong way.

People are obviously voting on the map picture and not the description, because it's easy to see that the description doesn't match the map.

I want them all xP but I think Ohm is my favorite (but only barely)

Thanks! I swapped the descriptions and corrected the text about the 2 spawn points map. I shouldn't drink and post at late hours ^^

A comment about Bianca's map... even though those spots are elevated and give extra range, they are too far away from support towers to be any good, and if the placing is right, many AoE buff towers would be terrible in those positions too, as the AoEs wouldn't reach the path (thinking Black Widow and such). It'd be interesting to see what you did with it, though. Also, due to the way this site works, people with the same IP address can't vote more than once. I voted for Warlemming's map, but he can't vote for anything, as we have the same IP address ^^

i like bianca's map. love the trade off.

how i can send my map?

http://a.pix.ge/d/avclx.jpg

agree'd i was going to say i like the idea about the bonus build spots, and think every map should have 1 Bonus super spot to encourage building on ti

I like bianca's suggestion with the "mountain" but i think with where they are with no support avail at all only towers with 3 + range will really gain anything from those, I would'nt mind the idea of a "bonus tile" that is RANDOM each game for the map that is an incentive to build your carry on this tower. andy ! add that to my map suggestion!!!! lol

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ THIS OUTLOUD IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA OR SPEAK "SLOWER THAN NORMAL"~~~~~~~~~~\/ If you had 3 or more small bonus tiles ( one could ba e random integer roll for utility skills, attack skills, some weird thing like splash damage add, chain damage, crazyness like damage add after a certain amount of kills[which would be an awesome tower stat tracker *wink wink nudge nudge], ect) you could connect them for a big bonus tile, for some requirement or another. ^~~~~ run on sentence is fun.

Thank you ;)