A few things

I think the Pocket Thief should show the amount of gold gained inplace of the "custom bonus" stat. Also for towers that have a % chance to do something (like shadow) it should show the actual ammount. Perhaps when you look at the card discription after its placed the description showing the base amount. Maybe it can change every second showing the actual and the base amount.

Good points, I was thinking the same thing as well as some others like. Be nice to basically have everything show. Like maybe when you get experience theres 2 numbers, the original then your bonus so you can actually see your getting more, 2nd be in () and a different shade of the same color? Have attackspeed display further than 1 decimal so you have a feeling of how close you are to the next boost. In the cards when theres a % chance have the value in it. Like with the Dark Forge, 10% chance per round to load an object..I think the Luck Pants helps or at least luck, so just have it combined with it so you know your percent... Speaking of percents..if crit is 100%, or item drop chacne 100% and quality is 100% shouldn't everytime it kills and rolls a drop an item drops? I've had towers with over 200% item chance and quality and still seems to take forever to get an item to drop? Thanks.

Be nice to basically have everything show. Like maybe when you get experience theres 2 numbers, the original then your bonus so you can actually see your getting more, 2nd be in () and a different shade of the same color?
The problem with that is the limited amount of space. Now perhaps if he wanted to add a means to scroll down to see more then it would be nice.
I was thinking the same type of thing. The base was in bold white and then the actual amount with increased luck items would be in bold green and changing back and forth every second.
I was thinking the same type of thing. The base was in bold white and then the actual amount with increased luck items would be in bold green and changing back and forth every second.
The Item drop works like this I believe. 100% chance would only double the chance of an item. If there is a 5% chance to drop an item then 100% chance would be 10% chance to drop an item. If it was showing the actual amount then you never get an item.
I believe the chance means it increased the base amount by X percent. Let's say 5% base chance for an item and you have 100% increased chance, that would make it 10% chance for an item. If it was actual then you would never get an item without the starting abilities.

It could be shown on the tower summary card (the rightmost one, with the picture). So for a level 7 Miss Jilly, her ability would read: Death by toilet paper 1% (1.7%) chance on attack to instantly kill a creep. Bosses can't be killed, but stumble for 1s. + 0.1% chance per level If you equipped her with a pair of Lucky Pants, it would read: Death by toilet paper 1% (2.1%) chance on attack to instantly kill a creep. Bosses can't be killed, but stumble for 1s. + 0.1% chance per level And the current number could be a different color. Maybe green?

@Rahler: Love your suggestion! Will be done that way.