a small ideas-pack

first of all: once again, thanks for that amazing game!! for sure it has a solid basement to get #1 in playstore for TD-section soon🤞. a few points which in my opinion will enfasten that process. for sure not done in one night, but maybe worth checking to add to the todo-list. ___________ replay: - long pressing "pause button" >> all pauses get fast forwarded automaticaly (pause button gets blue highlighted, same way like fast forward button atm) - (jump to round/bonustime.would be nice, but i guess adding an input-window wouldnt look good) so... hitting "fast forward buton multiple times >> opens a window with a slide-bar (same way as "settings") which is relative to total gametime. eg, filling bar to 50% >> game is simulated fastest to half of total gameframes. filling to 100% >> vir-spawn. (30sec before endscreen if failed before, or azatoth-hero). ____________ formatting some numbers; adding thousands seperators, maybe also M,B,T. (personaly i would prefer, to see the use of SI-prefixes) -"expirience gained" in replay summary -"bonus seconds" in game - all numbers in lader . also adding "any map" to map-selection. _____________ a new difficulty:🥵👿👽🤮💩 "self punishment" or "pure frustration" or something similar, only needs to indicate: its not intented to be beatable. not that style of scale like between the other difficulty-level. it also has no need to be balanced carefully. i mean allmost unbeatable, even if you have an amazing strategy and a bunch of luck with drops etc. +%creephp/ +%creepspeed/ +%damagereduction... whatever allready implemented in game and accessible relative easy way. as general idea... server compares won/total games ratio on that diff (only games with a certain min.size counted). and adjust all the parameters in once by +-%, ralative to deviation every few weeks automaticaly. to reach something like 1/250 winrate on long term. also, patches/updates would be compensated quite fast. _____________ visual differentiate prophecys, big enough to recognize on map view: -1 white dot to "boss enchantment" -3 white dots to "mass enchantment" -1 blue? dot to "a wealthy boss" -1 yellow dot to "a hungover challenge" -1 red dot to "blot to odin" -1 big dot in specific color belonging to each world (norse gods)

These are great ideas. The prophecy marking is a nice quality of life improvement. If dots don't seem fancy enough, maybe you could find some runes that match the overall meaning and then color and size them accordingly. And if not runes, then simple pictograms: Boss enchant: up arrow or other size increasing symbol Wealthy boss: coins Blot: dagger with a drop of blood Hungover: a beer stein Norse gods: color-coded symbol for each element/god