Change in targeting system

It seems that the target is chosen by the time the unit is on the field, instead of closest to the tower. I had a whole division of air units fly past unharmed because the ground units were not finished of in time.

That's right, but I think this was the case in the old version as well. What would be a really cool feature to let the player change that target by tapping at a unit. Would also add some more interaction to the game :-) Added it to my features list!

That'd be cool! "Attack closest,furthest,weakest,strongest etc" would make us able to let knux focus on masscreeps and support towers focus on whatever is needed, air/bosses etc

That would decrease the difficulty and reduce the layout planning necessary. I am not sure that it is a good thing.

I agree with Kami or we have to change all towers ablilities for balance

Maybe it is possible to implement the option to chose between the original and the divided targeting system at the start of a game

"What would be a really cool feature to let the player change that target by tapping at a unit." Tapping is used to do other things, so maybe if you had to hold down your finger instead on a creep with focus fire the creep for the towers in range (other towers continue to auto-target).

@jhoijhoi nice! I think that'd be really fun to do!

Nah don't tapping, it will be annoying if tapping wrong thing. Instead having a specific order to each tower, such as attack the least health (for main), attack most health (for support), attack the closest, do not attack (yes I'm talking to you Elvis). Ofc it's up to player what type order do they want.