Double item suggestion

I liked the idea of the ying rings, like you get 2 items at once. But I have a different idea how you can make use of such a appearance. Like this: Item card "workingtitle1" Effect: you can choose. pick this card and the tower get 50% luck and 50% attack speed. But with every attack, the luck gets reduced by 0.1% and the attack speed rises by 0.1%. By setting this card, workingtitle2 will automatically transmuted. Item card "workingtitle2" Effect: you can choose. pick this card and the tower get 50% luck and 50% attack speed. But with every attack, the attackspeed gets reduced by 0.1% and the luck rises by 0.1%. By setting this card, workingtitle1 will automatically transmuted. The idea behind this is, that you have to choose a effect by picking one of this cards. And it will have an impact on the start, but a way more specific purpose later on. Ofc the luck/ATKSPD is just an idea. Maybe you have another idea? Let me know. Edit: just noticed, I'm in the wrong forum topic, sry for that. Feel free to move to the right spot.